• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Lets See the Detailing Pics

lqdblu

Well I finally got some pics of my LMB after its first application of Rejex I love this stuff and highly recommend it!

Attachments

• corvettenewyears073-1.jpg
    corvettenewyears073-1.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 615
  • corvettenewyears075.jpg
    corvettenewyears075.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 609
  • corvettenewyears071.jpg
    corvettenewyears071.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 595
Flash Wax Rules!

ca2a3db3-1.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

f1f1c509.jpg

RaysVette036.jpg

IMO!

WOW! Ray that is one shinny ride. I guess I will have to break down and get some Flash Wax. I have looked at the starter kit they offer and just need to :grd:

Steve...

SteveK said:
WOW! Ray that is one shinny ride. I guess I will have to break down and get some Flash Wax. I have looked at the starter kit they offer and just need to :grd:
You won't :NoNo: be disappointed!!! For the price, then the $ back guarentee...what's there to lose!:shrug01:
RaysVette048.jpg
:thumbsup:

OK, it's done. I ordered the starter kit.
I have to wash the car today, too bad I procrastinated :shrug01:

SteveK said:
OK, it's done. I ordered the starter kit.
I have to wash the car today, too bad I procrastinated :shrug01:

Darn, it started raing just as I was going to go out and wash the Vette :nonod:
OK, maybe later or tomorrow. I have got to get it done. Or I could just wait for that great Flash Wax product and do it next weekend. :yesnod:

lqdblu
Your vette looks great!!:thumbsup: I love that color. The dark cars show off the detail so well :yesnod: I've never used Rejex but it sure does a nice job.

Don't have any special wax here. Got a closet full of different kinds including Rejex. MeQuiar's NXT, Der Shiny Stuff, Turtle Wax Platinum, Simonize Color Wax abd 3m Paste ...they all seem to give a good shine. One thing that does bring out the best is the Mothers California Gold Clay Bar kit. About two or three times a year with the Clay Bar will keep the surface smooth as a baby's rear end.

NewWheels010.jpg

CREWZIN said:
Don't have any special wax here. Got a closet full of different kinds including Rejex. MeQuiar's NXT, Der Shiny Stuff, Turtle Wax Platinum, Simonize Color Wax abd 3m Paste ...they all seem to give a good shine.

Same here. I've used NXT most recently (last time I did a full detail of the car) and liked it.

Darn! Maybe I SHOULD have gotten the C6 in Lemans Blue after all. :thumbsup:

Well, I ordered some Adam's products and put them to use before the show Sunday. There was some confusion with the order but after an email it was taken care of by Adam and I received a bottle of detail spray for the inconvenience. Very good customer service! The ease of application in itself is making it worth my time. No mixing! I applied and removed all the products by hand and it couldn't have been easier. The majority of the spider-like fines scratches are gone! I know my car and I can tell a difference. So, here are some pictures. You already saw the ones with the reflections at the car show. Here are a few others:
Mine.jpg

P1020842.jpg

P1020844.jpg

2Vettes said:
Well, I ordered some Adam's products and put them to use before the show Sunday. There was some confusion with the order but after an email it was taken care of by Adam and I received a bottle of detail spray for the inconvenience. Very good customer service! The ease of application in itself is making it worth my time. No mixing! I applied and removed all the products by hand and it couldn't have been easier. The majority of the spider-like fines scratches are gone! I know my car and I can tell a difference. So, here are some pictures. You already saw the ones with the reflections at the car show.

Good job Linda! The car looks great. :yesnod: Reflections on dark paint colors, especially black, really show off a great shine! Can't wait to see it on our next trip down. Just promise me no more Corvette off roading! :lmao:

Now that you have that done and it was sooo easy, are you doing Robert's Vette next? :rofl1:

Rich

Hi Rich,
The off-roading was not my idea! Did you see the pictures? As far as Robert's vette, he did his Saturday too. In fact, he did his first and liked the results very much. I just didn't take many pics of his vette :shrug01:
It's my camera and I choose the shots I take...:yesnod:

Back