The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   General BS forum (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   URGENT MESSAGE FOR DVD (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23113)

Harbor Master 11-17-2008 06:29 AM

URGENT MESSAGE FOR DVD

My friend DVD what seems to be the problem? I have posted quotes to many of your threads to no avail. They say fat people do not have feelings, but they are wrong. I do and you are hurting them by not responding to my quotes. It is apparent that you are not bashful about starting new threads or placing quotes on threads others have started. I say again what is the problem and is it you or me that is the cause. Get off your a$$ and start showing proper educate. Damn man I like you but sometimes your a handful. Are we having fun yet? I am so don't rain on my parade. Get your little a$$ moving and answer those quotes. :thumbsup:HUTCH

dvdcta 11-17-2008 12:12 PM

DVD

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harbor Master (Post 75487)
My friend DVD what seems to be the problem? I have posted quotes to many of your threads to no avail. They say fat people do not have feelings, but they are wrong. I do and you are hurting them by not responding to my quotes. It is apparent that you are not bashful about starting new threads or placing quotes on threads others have started. I say again what is the problem and is it you or me that is the cause. Get off your a$$ and start showing proper educate. Damn man I like you but sometimes your a handful. Are we having fun yet? I am so don't rain on my parade. Get your little a$$ moving and answer those quotes. :thumbsup:HUTCH

Geez! I didn't know? I was doing that!.......I'm multi! tasking & I don't have a sexatary! to do some of this stuff! I do not to want to forget anyone! bin BUSY! BUSY! TRYN ta git some things done............Ya know I git all teary eye with the parade stuff!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

ANTBRAX 11-17-2008 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dvdcta (Post 75520)
Geez! I didn't know? I was doing that!.......I'm multi! tasking & I don't have a sexatary! to do some of this stuff! I do not to want to forget anyone! bin BUSY! BUSY! TRYN ta git some things done............Ya know I git all teary eye with the parade stuff!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

You sure seem to cry alot. You must be in touch with your feminine side:shrug01:

Rich Z 11-17-2008 01:02 PM

I'm not really sure where this thread is headed, but if the intent is to attack and belittle another member, it's going to be very short lived here. :NoNo:

donzee 11-17-2008 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Z (Post 75527)
I'm not really sure where this thread is headed, but if the intent is to attack and belittle another member, it's going to be very short lived here. :NoNo:

Rich, Ive been trying to follow DVD , and I am guessing that these 3 posters are buds , and are joking with each other.
I may be wrong , it will not be the 1st time.

ANTBRAX 11-17-2008 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donzee (Post 75528)
Rich, Ive been trying to follow DVD , and I am guessing that these 3 posters are buds , and are joking with each other.

:thumbsup: You would be correct, sir...all in good fun

Rich Z 11-17-2008 01:48 PM

OK. I just didn't want to see a "situation" develop.

Thanks for the explanation.

dvdcta 11-17-2008 01:51 PM

DVD

Quote:

Originally Posted by donzee (Post 75528)

YUP!!! donzee; Don't mean any harm to anyone & they are GOOD BUDS!!!!! I have ta tell ya we have had are little TIT for TAT. RICH Z tryin to keep it PG-13 :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

dvdcta 11-17-2008 02:34 PM

DVD

AND! his real handle is...................ANTHRAX..............Now does that tell ya something????? :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

Rich Z 11-17-2008 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dvdcta (Post 75538)
AND! his real handle is...................ANTHRAX..............Now does that tell ya something????? :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

Hah! Well the "B" is pretty close to the "H" on the keyboard...... :rofl1: