The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Just For Laughs! (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Government Housing (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23234)

98 softtail 11-19-2008 10:37 PM

Government Housing

I know we've all read the headlines, "It's a New Day in History", "The First Black Man to become President" on and on.....

I don't understand all the fuss about it,

"It's just another black family moving into Government Housing"

Joe B. :shrug01:

dvdcta 11-21-2008 07:34 AM

Housing

Quote:

Originally Posted by 98 softtail (Post 75782)
I know we've all read the headlines, "It's a New Day in History", "The First Black Man to become President" on and on.....

Watch! it there white boy!!!! :NoNo::NoNo::thumbsup:

THOR 11-21-2008 10:02 PM

Quote:

Oh Boy Boy boy! :lmao::lmao::rolleyes:

Shadow 11-21-2008 10:31 PM

Oh damn!!!

Next thing you know the forum troopers will be raiding Rich's place:eek:

Hey...I don't know any of these people ok guys?:lmao::lmao:

floridaZ 11-22-2008 12:16 AM

Huh? Jokes? Shadow? Corvette? I thought this was a Martha Stewart interior design forum...

Shadow 11-22-2008 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floridaZ (Post 76075)
Huh? Jokes? Shadow? Corvette? I thought this was a Martha Stewart interior design forum...

Boo! We gotcha now!... You're all BUSTED! Hands against the freakin' wall!:lmao::lmao:

...Shadow...

Harbor Master 11-22-2008 09:24 AM

Quote:

I have read the above and started a quote to answer it on more than one occasion. I backed off because I was angry at the time and thought better of it. I cannot help but answer it and express my position. I supported Barak Obama in his campaign for President. I worked on his campaign in my local area. The color of his skin means nothing to me as he is another human being. I find myself color blind when passing judgement on another human being. I would like to believe your post was meant to be humorous, but I cannot and do not believe it was directed in that way.

So where am I going with this. Here is where i am going. I find your post to mirror your true inner beliefs. I find you and many others of your political beliefs to be very bad losers. Ones who take opportunities like this to take shots at the President elect and his race.

I would like to profile myself for you so there are no misconceptions.
I am a white male. I was born in the United States. I was raised in a Catholic home by my real parents. I am fairly well educated. I served my country in the US Army and served one tour in Viet Nam. I worked in organized labor for many years and in management for eight years. I still have UNION blood running through my veins and fully support Organized Labor.

There you have it. You may not like it but that is your cross to bear. I cannot and will not vary from my position.

With Respect, HUTCH

navy2kcoupe 11-22-2008 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harbor Master (Post 76120)
I have read the above and started a quote to answer it on more than one occasion. I backed off because I was angry at the time and thought better of it. I cannot help but answer it and express my position. I supported Barak Obama in his campaign for President. I worked on his campaign in my local area. The color of his skin means nothing to me as he is another human being. I find myself color blind when passing judgement on another human being. I would like to believe your post was meant to be humorous, but I cannot and do not believe it was directed in that way.

So where am I going with this. Here is where i am going. I find your post to mirror your true inner beliefs. I find you and many others of your political beliefs to be very bad losers. Ones who take opportunities like this to take shots at the President elect and his race.

I would like to profile myself for you so there are no misconceptions.
I am a white male. I was born in the United States. I was raised in a Catholic home by my real parents. I am fairly well educated. I served my country in the US Army and served one tour in Viet Nam. I worked in organized labor for many years and in management for eight years. I still have UNION blood running through my veins and fully support Organized Labor.

There you have it. You may not like it but that is your cross to bear. I cannot and will not vary from my position.

With Respect, HUTCH

:toetap05::toetap05: WARNING....WARNING....THREAD HIJACK :toetap05::toetap05:
Hey Hutch, when and where in Nam? I was with the 330th Radio Research Company (Army Security Agency) from April 20, 1968 thru November 24th, 1969. We were in the Central Highlands in Pleiku. Army Security Agency was a 4 year enlistment, and I was in from August 12, 1966 thru August 11, 1970. Spent time at Ft. Dix - NJ, Ft. Gordon - GA, Ft. Carson - CO, Nam, and Ft. Devens - MA. Welcome Home Brother!
WE NOW RETURN YOU TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED POSTS ..... HIJACK OVER!
Andy :wavey:

Lou G 11-22-2008 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harbor Master (Post 76120)
I find you and many others of your political beliefs to be very bad losers. Ones who take opportunities like this to take shots at the President elect and his race.

With Respect, HUTCH

Hutch, are you kidding me with this comment? President Bush has been a target of the most vicious, demeaning and disrespectful attacks anyone can imagine. These attacks came from people who, as you mentioned, did not like it and was their cross to bear.

I did not vote for Obama but he will soon be my President. I will probably not agree with many of his policies but will respect his position and not thrash him as many have done to our current President.

With Respect, Lou G.

ANTBRAX 11-22-2008 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou G (Post 76140)
Hutch, are you kidding me with this comment? President Bush has been a target of the most vicious, demeaning and disrespectful attacks anyone can imagine. These attacks came from people who, as you mentioned, did not like it and was their cross to bear.

I did not vote for Obama but he will soon be my President. I will probably not agree with many of his policies but will respect his position and not thrash him as many have done to our current President.

With Respect, Lou G.

Lou,

With all due respect, I believe the comments made by my good friend from Michigan were intended to be directed at the MANY people who have, for the last few weeks, found it appropriate to make disrespectful, racist comments in respect to the ethnicity of the candidate that WE, the American people, overwhelmingly chose through the democratic process to lead us back to respectability throught the world. Our international credibility has taken a hit over the last 8 years that wont soon be nullified, and it is BS like the comments made by ignorrant people that can be used by the likes of terrorists and such, in thier rhetorical war against us, to further thier claims that we are a nation divided.

...just a thought :shrug01: