The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Corvettes Anonymous (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   "IT'S ALIVE! IT'S ALIVE!" (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1276)

MMC5 11-30-2006 11:20 AM

"IT'S ALIVE! IT'S ALIVE!"

Yes, the Official Corvettes Anonymous website is Up & Running! at www.corvettesanonymous.org

Oh Man! Finally a couple of minutes to take a breather!

It is still very much a work in progress but … you only eat an elephant ~ one bite at a time.

There are Several CorvetteFlorida members who have come out of the closet and confessed to Thier Problem and become Charter Members of Corvettes Anonymous. To each of you, I am honored!

I am in the process of adding additions to The Couch so please email or PM your "stories" and a pic so I can get them posted.

PayPal is working so that cuts down on some order time and we will do our best to still get orders to you before Christmas… but the important thing to remember is that the window for Charter Member discounts closes 12/31/06.

Once again, to ALL of you here at CorvetteFlorida, Thank You so very much for your interest and for your support.

Remember
Have Fun!
There Ain’t No Cure But There Is
Corvettes Anonymous!

ynkedad 11-30-2006 01:56 PM

Ummmmmmmmmm, Eat an Elephant?

Is... owning a Vette not the only problem you have there Tom?:lmao:

MMC5 11-30-2006 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ynkedad
Is... owning a Vette not the only problem you have there Tom?:lmao:

Not by a long stretch! Goes with the alligator mouth syndrome! :lmao:

9T8Vette 11-30-2006 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMC5
Not by a long stretch! Goes with the alligator mouth syndrome! :lmao:

His 1st problem is Tom's a Hoosier.:rofl1: 2nd problem Tom went to a high school in Indy like i did that did not have a Basketball Team that was worth a Crap :nonod: 3rd and finally is Tom has all that hair that he needs to be takin of all the time :lmao: Speaking from a man going Bald:hehehe: BTW it's good to hear from you :wavey: i will be senting you a PM (A Warning:rofl1: )

MMC5 11-30-2006 06:25 PM

OMG! Dead On Right on 2 out of 3! All that hair was just a LITTLE gray until I embarked on This Problem!

Gotta take my VP of Security for a check around the coumpound then get back to this screen!

All I can say 9T8 is MAFO! :thumbsup: :lmao:

T

ynkedad 12-02-2006 11:20 AM

Just a note and My opinion...

We're not members of a "Corvette Club," where Vetter's get together and do charitable events etc. for the needy. We are new to the scene and will attend as many events as we can, especially the ones for a good cause!
But, that isn't enough for us, So we joined Corvettes Anonymous. It gives US another opportunity to do some good through our Vettes without being "Club Members".
We're by No means against "Corvette Club" Membership! We'll join a club when we find one that'll tolerate ME.:D

Until then, We look forward to meeting other CORVETTE ANONYMOUS people (those who decided to go a step further), while at different events here in FL. as well as around the Nation, Whether they're Corvette Club members or not.:thumbsup:

Respectfully,

~Ray

Guy's Holders 12-08-2006 10:20 AM

I'm proud to say I'm Charter member #001.

Thanks, Tom!

:wavey:
Guy

9T8Vette 12-08-2006 02:42 PM

:welcome: to CorvetteFlorida.Com Guy :wavey: .Or should i say #1:thumbsup: We are glad you could join us.I have seen you around the Valley.Meeting with Tom tomorrow for some goodies.I had Tom make me a personalize shirt and maybe going for afew of those cool mugs .:thumbsup:

Guy's Holders 12-08-2006 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 9T8Vette
:welcome: to CorvetteFlorida.Com Guy :wavey: .Or should i say #1:thumbsup: We are glad you could join us.I have seen you around the Valley.Meeting with Tom tomorrow for some goodies.I had Tom make me a personalize shirt and maybe going for afew of those cool mugs .:thumbsup:

Thanks for the welcome! My wife says I'm #1, but I'm not sure how to take that. ;) I used to live in FL many years ago, so it's nice to read some of the posts here. Tom has some great items and I hope everyone keeps him busy.

Guy

MMC5 12-08-2006 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy's Holders
Tom has some great items :wavey:
Guy

Not the least of which is a link to some Incredible Cup Holders!

Well, that's it for the Mutual Admiration Society Commercial. We now return you to your regularily scheduled surfing.

9T8, if you see this, call my cell so we can arrange (hopefully) an early time to meet @ the bridge. And ponyexpress, if you see this, maybe you would like to join us!

T