The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Welcome Room (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   What do you do for a living? (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158)

Zach 05-10-2006 09:33 PM

What do you do for a living?

So, what pays the bills for your expensive Vette addiction? :crazy03:

Over here I have owned my own internet company for about 5 years and it is doing very well, especially this year! Anything from websites, to corporate presentations, to print, to search engine optimization - you name it, I probably do it (besides programming...it scares me :lmao:).

Rich Z 05-10-2006 10:01 PM

I breed snakes for a living. Top that one! -> http://www.SerpenCo.com

Been doing it since around 1978. Also have several websites running that through advertising, web hosting, and membership fees is helping out quite a bit. I hope to cut back on the snake business sometime soon, as the physical labor and stress of it is beginning to take its toll on myself and my wife. Taking care of thousands of live animals can wear you out, believe me....

exile 05-11-2006 12:28 AM

I've only been back in Florida a short time so I feel like I'm starting a new career.
I am a real estate appraiser and I hold a real estate associates licence as well. I work out of my son's office as he has been established here a long time.:wavey: .......Tom

MADN3SS 05-11-2006 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zach
So, what pays the bills for your expensive Vette addiction? :crazy03:

Over here I have owned my own internet company for about 5 years and it is doing very well, especially this year! Anything from websites, to corporate presentations, to print, to search engine optimization - you name it, I probably do it (besides programming...it scares me :lmao:).

What are you Zach? 17 years old and you've owned your own internet company for 5 years? Holy Crap! I was too busy being a juvenile delinquent at 12 to do anything constructive! :lmao:

I am a Mail Processor for the U.S. Postal Service. _____________< insert joke here. I've heard them all. Been doing it for about 8 years now. Good job, good benefits, good pay, great schedule! I work at night and sleep sometime during the day.

Scott

Zach 05-11-2006 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MADN3SS
What are you Zach?

Half man half robot my friend :lmao:

2Vettes 05-11-2006 08:50 PM

Snakes!! I hate snakes..... (Indiana Jones, no??) Sorry, I just had to do that
:D
Well, I thought I'd jump in on this thread. I'm an RN, been one for a long time and have been in Florida a long time. In fact, about as long as I've been in healthcare. My background was ICU but I'm away from the bedside now doing case management. And, yes I'm female. Don't know how many of us there are here.....I think just me a Susanvette.
I had no idea people actually bred snakes as a profession.....

Rich Z 05-11-2006 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Vettes
Snakes!! I hate snakes..... (Indiana Jones, no??) Sorry, I just had to do that
:D
Well, I thought I'd jump in on this thread. I'm an RN, been one for a long time and have been in Florida a long time. In fact, about as long as I've been in healthcare. My background was ICU but I'm away from the bedside now doing case management. And, yes I'm female. Don't know how many of us there are here.....I think just me a Susanvette.
I had no idea people actually bred snakes as a profession.....

Actually my snake breeding business is a hobby gone bad... :rolleyes:

I never would have thought someone could make a living doing that either. Go figure......

EatRice 05-11-2006 09:05 PM

Custom car audio installer/fabricator. Bluntly....I build really cool stuff for cars, bikes, and homes.

dark_phantom 05-11-2006 09:39 PM

I'm a System Administrator for a high tech company. Also a part time grad in UCF, but have not been in school for about a year. I hope to get back to school so I can finish up.

Z06 Rocket 05-12-2006 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EatRice
Custom car audio installer/fabricator. Bluntly....I build really cool stuff for cars, bikes, and homes.

If you did the work on that car of yours I'd be very interested in knowing what part of FL I'd have to drive to to get some work done,,, grin,,,,:thumbsup: