The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   TAMPA BAY VETTES CLUB (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   O-Town/ NCRS / Jan 20th (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1763)

Brian9 01-17-2007 08:04 AM

O-Town/ NCRS / Jan 20th

Are you all meeting up anywhere in Tampa and everyone cruise down to this event together? I really would like to cruise down in a caravan. After last weeks 5 bridge run I really enjoy the caravan thing. lol Any info would be great.

Z06 Rocket 01-18-2007 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian9
Are you all meeting up anywhere in Tampa and everyone cruise down to this event together? I really would like to cruise down in a caravan. After last weeks 5 bridge run I really enjoy the caravan thing. lol Any info would be great.

Suncoast Corvettes are meeting at the Mcdonalds in Clearwater (Ulmerton Rd/34 st) near the entrance to the I275/Howard Franklin bridge (not too far from St Pete Clw Airport) at 0800 Sat morning. If you wanna slide over and meet us then we depart at 0815 as a group. You would head the wrong way a few minutes to meet w-us, but then we all cruise as a group through Tampa and onto I-4.

Brian9 01-18-2007 08:52 PM

First off thanks for the invite :wavey: I beleive i went down there with the same group last year and had an awesome time. CD4C from another forum invited me. I lived in clearwater on roosevelt/east bay at the time but now I live out here in Wesley Chapel (about 45 minutes from your staging area) :( I could wait for you all on i-4 on the first exit past i-75 and give you my cell number and if you call i could hop right on the exit and merge with you all? What do ya think? If its a bother i dont wont to trouble you but if you dont mind i would appreciate it :)

Z06 Rocket 01-19-2007 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian9
First off thanks for the invite :wavey: I beleive i went down there with the same group last year and had an awesome time. CD4C from another forum invited me. I lived in clearwater on roosevelt/east bay at the time but now I live out here in Wesley Chapel (about 45 minutes from your staging area) :( I could wait for you all on i-4 on the first exit past i-75 and give you my cell number and if you call i could hop right on the exit and merge with you all? What do ya think? If its a bother i dont wont to trouble you but if you dont mind i would appreciate it :)

Sent you a PM, Its no problem at all! I will call you when we get close. Should be about 830-840 when we get there, we dont race since some of the members are afraid of tickies....

Brian9 01-19-2007 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z06 Rocket
Sent you a PM, Its no problem at all! I will call you when we get close. Should be about 830-840 when we get there, we dont race since some of the members are afraid of tickies....

Awesome! I replied to your PM and am really looking forward to hooking up with you all and I owe ya a beer! :thumbsup:

Brian9 01-23-2007 10:19 PM

Just wanted to thank Z06 rocket and his freinds for having me out with them to the festival it was fun :) and he even showed me how to haggle lol Thanks again,

Brian.