The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Southwest Florida Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Who's Going To The Clewiston Sugar Festival Car Show (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1327)

als2052 12-03-2006 08:44 PM

Who's Going To The Clewiston Sugar Festival Car Show

Hosted by the City of Clewiston Chamber of Commerce

Saturday, April 28, 2007 accross from the Clewiston Inn on SR 27

Sometime in February of 2007, their website, www.clewiston.org/festival.htm will be fully updated with all details regarding car show, headliners, etc.

I know it is still a ways off, but this may be good cruise opp to mark on our calendars, to invite some of the other clubs and meet for breakfast (Flo & Ellas In Labelle) before going over there. Definitely a good topic for conversation during the next couple of months.

:dancer01:

als2052 02-10-2007 01:45 PM

Cruise in Oppotunity To Clewiston?

This event could serve as a good opportunity for caravans from both the east and west coasts. The Festival is accross street from Clewiston Inn where last big cruise in took place. Who's in??

thebeepster 02-10-2007 04:13 PM

Is Flo & Ellas the place with the great pies?:crazy03:

als2052 02-10-2007 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thebeepster
Is Flo & Ellas the place with the great pies?:crazy03:

That's the one...

2Vettes 02-10-2007 07:55 PM

Another definite maybe!! :dancer01:

SteveK 02-10-2007 10:53 PM

Strong Probability........ Marked the Calendar.

ynkedad 02-11-2007 08:36 AM

Yea Right...

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveK
Strong Probability........ Marked the Calendar.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANOTHER QUOTE:
I have a friend, who knows a guy that has a cousin that dated the daughter of a guy that knew a guy that married the sister of the guy that can get you any car you want. Any color, any option. Just say the word. Keep in mind that all sales a cash and you don't ever get to meet him. Oh, you might have to be creative when you register it as well. So let me know. END QUOTE:

Like you need SUGAR!!!

SteveK 02-11-2007 08:58 AM

Did you mention SUGAR! :willy_nilly: :crazy9: :crazy03: :waveyd:

ynkedad 02-11-2007 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveK
Did you mention SUGAR! :willy_nilly: :crazy9: :crazy03: :waveyd:

:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:
Angel and I were looking for something to do in April...this may be it.

It's not on the calendar and I'd have missed it, if it wasn't for als2052 posting events like he does.

Thanks als2052:thumbsup:

~Ray:wavey:

als2052 02-11-2007 04:05 PM

It's not on the calendar and I'd have missed it, if it wasn't for als2052 posting events like he does.

Thanks als2052:thumbsup:

~Ray:wavey:[/quote]

You are welcomed and my pleasure.

Like I mentioned in my previous thread, this could serve as our cruise-in to Clewiston this year. The festival is across the street from the Clewiston Inn. There was a car show last year, great food and entertainment. If there is enough interest, someone on the east and west coasts could set up their respective caravans to the event. I am less than 30 minutes west of Clewiston so would be hooking up with west coast caravan as they pass by where I am at.