The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Southwest Florida Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Welcome To The Southwest Florida Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1189)

als2052 11-20-2006 07:54 PM

Welcome To The Southwest Florida Corvette Club

Welcome Fellow Club Members & Corvette Enthusiasts,

We are a Corvette Club based out of Fort Myers, Florida comprised of a fun group of individuals who are very enthusiastic about our Corvettes. We partake in shows, cruise ins, trips, charity work, etc. and everything else imaginable to promote our cars.

Have an idea, event, suggestion, problem, you name it. That's what this club forum is all about. We would like to hear from you.

New members always welcomed. Our club meetings are held on the third Tuesday of every month at the Ft. Myers Christian Church, 5916 Winkler Road, Ft. Myers, Florida. Meetings start @ 7PM sharp. See you there!

www.swflcorvetteclub.com

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Rich427 11-20-2006 08:01 PM

Armando, nice to see your club has started a thread. Joyce and I will be down for Christmas and New Years and will be bringing the '01. I hope to get together with some of the great people we have met so far from your club as well as Corvettes on the Gulf. Maybe we can run into you and your wife over the holidays!

Rich

2Vettes 11-20-2006 08:09 PM

Hey, it's up and running!! Good job, Armando :thumbsup:
Rich, maybe we can get some of the folks together for lunch one day while you and Joyce are down :yesnod:

als2052 11-20-2006 08:13 PM

Definitely for sure, give us a holler when you get down here. I fully concur with 2Vettes on getting together.

:thumbsup:

Rich427 11-22-2006 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Vettes
Hey, it's up and running!! Good job, Armando :thumbsup:
Rich, maybe we can get some of the folks together for lunch one day while you and Joyce are down :yesnod:

Linda/Armando,

We should get to Ft. Myers around late afternoon on the 23rd of December. We will not be driving back to Maryland until around the 4th or 5th of January. We do not have anything planned at the moment, but would love to hook up with you guys for lunch, or dinner, or .... whatever! So, we are up for most anything!

Thanks
Rich

als2052 11-22-2006 04:25 PM

I will keep my calendar open. Might be tight with holidays though.

als2052 02-14-2007 04:34 PM

New Club Website Is Up And Running

Just wanted to drop in and let everyone know that our club website is up and running. Everything you want to know about our club, our activities, photo gallery, how to join, etc is included.

www.swflcorvetteclub.com

Enjoy:)

ADulay 02-16-2007 10:14 PM

also2052,

Uh, would it help to actually post the club's website link????

AD

als2052 02-17-2007 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ADulay
also2052,

Uh, would it help to actually post the club's website link????

AD

ADulay,

Thanks for bringing up that minor oversight. Club website is now shown in panels # 1 & 7.

Armando

als2052 02-19-2007 08:18 AM

Meeting Tonight!!

New members always welcomed. Our club meetings are held on the third Tuesday of every month at the Ft. Myers Christian Church, 5916 Winkler Road, Ft. Myers, Florida. Meetings start @ 7PM sharp. See you there!

www.swflcorvetteclub.com

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: