The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Events and Happenings (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Plant City (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3047)

98 softtail 07-17-2007 11:52 PM

Plant City

Plant City hosts a car night the 3rd saturday of the month, for us down south it is a nice ride.

I spent over an hour inviting everyone to this event, but the webmaster must have shut me off so I lost everything.

So now I must make it short and to the point,

Everyone north and south of Plant City head there on Saturday, Let's show a huge number of Corvettes that are members of CorvetteFlorida.com

Deb and I will be there. email or call me for info.

See ya there,

Joe B.

stgry1 07-18-2007 08:26 PM

I wouldn't mind showing up..I have my nephews play in St pete this saturday night but I'll look forward to the next one!:thumbsup:

98 softtail 07-20-2007 02:23 AM

Plant City Car Nite

Quote:

Originally Posted by stgry1
I wouldn't mind showing up..I have my nephews play in St pete this saturday night but I'll look forward to the next one!:thumbsup:

We will catch you next time. :thumbsup:

98 softtail 07-20-2007 02:40 AM

Now that I have put this plan in motion, I can't remember the name of a good place for everyone to meet at on Saturday. If anyone has a convenient place to meet, just outside of the historic district, give us all directions. Otherwise we can all meet in the parking lot next to the old train depot.

Any help is welcome,
Joe B.

Rich Z 07-20-2007 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 98 softtail
I spent over an hour inviting everyone to this event, but the webmaster must have shut me off so I lost everything.

What webmaster? Not here, I hope!

Connie and I are going to be in Seffner on Saturday to pick up my C5Z at AntiVenom's. Not sure of the time, though, but I'm guessing early afternoon. Not sure if we're going to spend the evening down there or just head on back home. Saturday will be my birthday, and I know Connie wants to do something that day. Maybe a cruise from AntiVenom to Plant City?

Kap142 07-20-2007 04:30 PM

Hey RichZ love to see you there. Carrie and I will be there with the 72 and I'd love to see the vette without the oil look.

Joe is going to let us know a time frame and exact location and we hope to see ya'll there.

Ken:dancer01:

Classy 07-20-2007 07:02 PM

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Sorry we won't beable to make it,prior plans with the parents.Maybe next time.

Rich Z 07-20-2007 08:53 PM

What time is the show? All I know is that I will be in the Seffner area in the afternoon. Everything else is an unknown right now.....

72ragtop 07-21-2007 12:57 AM

Joe, thanks for invite. I had my second and hopefully last surgery on neck 2 days after i saw u at wing factor. Right now i dont think the neck would handle a ride in vette. Barely able to drive the Titan around town.
But in a few weeks i'll be raring to do something. :banghead: Cabin fever is setting in and i've watch "The Shining" all week. And we know how that movies ended. :eek:

LOL

See ya all soon

ken

Kap142 07-21-2007 03:35 AM

Hey guys, Seems the car show in at McCall Park in "historic Plant City" and is a 4 to 9 gig. Is that what you came up with Joe?

We'll be there. Goldie needs a night out.:lmao:

Ken:dancer01: