The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Suggestion Box (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   C1,C2,C3,C4,C5,C6 forums (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2895)

JCswm 07-01-2007 07:10 PM

C1,C2,C3,C4,C5,C6 forums

I think splitting up the forums is a bad idea

The C1 & C2 owners joke about C3 Owners having troubles finding parts for their "Classic" cars

The C3 owners Just joke about the C5 & C6 owners just trying to find Floor mat protectors

The C4 owners looking for help to get code 32 or 33 out of their car & the SES light off while bragging about having the coolest headlights

The C5 owners looking to upgrade to "better than C6" specs

and the C6 owners that forget the first corvette was in 1953 not 2005

Just Kidding.... I like having all generations posting togeather!!! I'd give an important body part (left one) up for a C2....... I've got a C3.... A C5 or C6 I'd trade my supermodel bi-sexual girlfriend for...
What do you guy's think??? I say we keep all generations togeather like one big happy Corvette family!!!

ynkedad 07-01-2007 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCswm
I think splitting up the forums is a bad idea
I Agree.

and the C6 owners that forget the first corvette was in 1953 not 2005
Man...I was lied to!:toetap05:

I've got a C3.... A C5 or C6 I'd trade my supermodel bi-sexual girlfriend for...

I just so happen to have a C5 I might be willing to trade!:lmao:

Keep'em together!:yesnod: :thumbsup:

ynkedad 07-01-2007 07:59 PM

Man...

That color (blue) sure is HARD on the eyes!!!

85vette 07-01-2007 08:26 PM

Blue?!?? What blue??:confused:

vett boy 07-01-2007 08:32 PM

The forum is so small that i'd keep 'em together.

2Vettes 07-01-2007 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ynkedad
That color (blue) sure is HARD on the eyes!!!

:yesnod: I thought it was just me.... I'm obviously having trouble seeing things on this forum and when I saw (or didn't see ) your post I thought, "man I'm really losing it" :nonod:

2Vettes 07-01-2007 08:47 PM

Keeping them together gets my vote, if we're voting :thumbsup: And, JCswm your assessment of the owners of the various generations was very funny :yesnod:

Shadow 07-01-2007 10:31 PM

JMHO nut I'd keep them together. Never know when one person with a C? is going to have a part to another year hanging around from the last one they owned, access to or information on where to find it, or some specific knowledge in regard to that particular year.

And at this stage of the game, spiltting up the sections, might turn the place into a ghost town with little activity in each section. I'd rather see the questions and pictures and such right here for all to see and admire.

Finally, since this is a Florida forum, maybe some of the others that might not see the post in another section, might chime in and want to assist or something? Just never know.

JCswm 07-02-2007 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
JMHO nut I'd keep them together. Never know when one person with a C? is going to have a part to another year hanging around & might chime in and want to assist or something? Just never know.

Yea, Right.... I've got a 1973 and a Garage full of C6 & C7 parts :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Actually I am Just Kidding.... I own a C3 but I can fix any year Corvette.... Comming soon I'm going to offer an AC special to CorvetteFlorida.com members you guy's are going to love!!!

Shadow 07-02-2007 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCswm
Yea, Right.... I've got a 1973 and a Garage full of C6 & C7 parts :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Actually I am Just Kidding.... I own a C3 but I can fix any year Corvette.... Comming soon I'm going to offer an AC special to CorvetteFlorida.com members you guy's are going to love!!!

Good;) Would you mind piecing me together a C6?:lmao: (smart ass!:rofl1: )

This is another reason we should keep it all here:thumbsup: