The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   On The Road in Florida (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Woohoooo..A new sponsor! (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10599)

ynkedad 12-16-2007 10:47 AM

Woohoooo..A new sponsor!

The Inn on Charlotte - St. Augustine, FL Has become our newest sponsor here on the forum. :dancer01:

This place is Top Notch. They have Beautiful rooms, Awesome breakfasts and the Owner and staff are great people, who'll take care of you with a smile:D.

If you're staying in St. Augustine be sure to check this place out!!:thumbsup:

~Ray

THOR 12-16-2007 10:53 AM

Awesome. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Kap142 12-16-2007 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ynkedad (Post 45032)
The Inn on Charlotte - St. Augustine, FL Has become our newest sponsor here on the forum. :dancer01:

This place is Top Notch. They have Beautiful rooms, Awesome breakfasts and the Owner and staff are great people, who'll take care of you with a smile:D.

~Ray

Hear, hear, The Inn on Charlotte is GREAT! Wonderful to have them as a sponser. Just super folks and wondermus place:thumbsup:.

Shadow 12-16-2007 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kap142 (Post 45050)
Hear, hear, The Inn on Charlotte is GREAT! Wonderful to have them as a sponser. Just super folks and wondermus place:thumbsup:.

:dancer01::thumbsup::thumbsup::iagree::cool3:
Guess our little stay didn't scare 'em off?:lmao::lmao:

:welcome:aboard to the folks at the Inn...

Gordon

Rich Z 12-16-2007 02:17 PM

Yeah, Lynne had that "deer in the headlight" look when she saw my name was on the winning ticket for that drawing........ :lmao: She was probably thinking, "Oh NO! That guy who wants the custom breakfast!"

2Vettes 12-16-2007 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ynkedad (Post 45032)

~Ray

:dancer01::dancer01:

Ms. AntiVenom 12-17-2007 09:06 AM

:welcome::welcome::dancer01::dancer01: I would like to stay there sometime..

Ahhh just to get away from Tampa for a while

zzzona 12-17-2007 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Z (Post 45058)
Yeah, Lynne had that "deer in the headlight" look when she saw my name was on the winning ticket for that drawing........ :lmao: She was probably thinking, "Oh NO! That guy who wants the custom breakfast!"

You read my mind...:rolleyes:
..... But I know you better now so next time pass the plate. No need to throw all that delicious food away.:D

Rich Z 12-17-2007 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zzzona (Post 45128)
You read my mind...:rolleyes:
..... But I know you better now so next time pass the plate. No need to throw all that delicious food away.:D

LOL!

Connie and I were checking out some Bed and Breakfast places on Amelia Island last night and she says to me "Why do you want to terrorize THESE people?" So we started looking for a "Bed and Lunch" instead....... :lmao:

All I need for breakfast is some scrambled eggs and toast with a glass of orange juice. Nothing fancy......... :)

"Backyard Mechanic" 12-17-2007 05:55 PM

You guy's must have behaved when you we're there.:eek:

:welcome::welcome::welcome::wavey: