The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Ranting Room (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Am I stupid or what? Blonde???? (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3326)

sandman 08-24-2007 05:52 AM

Am I stupid or what? Blonde????

1 Attachment(s)
Take a look at my other thread "Woo, crank it up". You will see everything that Junkie and I have been doing to my car. I finally took it to Nimnicht Chevrolet.P.S. don't make the same mistake I did. They are horrible. This guy(technician) says he has been working on vettes for 22 years. He drained my battery down Left cannon plugs off at my Distributor and one by my headlight drivers side. Left the cap off on my fuel rail, A CIGARETTE BUTT ON MY SCREEN JUST BELOW THE WINDSHIELD. I told his foreman he sure doesn't do a good job. His foreman said what do you mean. I said how long did you say this guy has been working on vettes? He said a long time. I said well he certainly doesn't go behind himself and look at his work. he said what do you mean? I said well just look at it. You said it won't start. Duh you drained the battery and he left all these plugs undone. He said and what are you implying. I said that your vette tech of 22 years doesn't know how to go behind himself and make sure he is done with the job and that he has put everything back together. He said it was no big deal. Of course I had already paid 100 bucks to tell me I have an open ground on my ignition system and that I have no spark. I said Duh the battery is drained. I had already checked my ignition system and I got spark. So I got a jump and got it started and said see I have spark you dumb AZZ. ANYWAY DON'T TAKE YOUR VETTE TO NIMNICHT CHEVROLET IN JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA. YOU WILL GET F$%^&*( LIKE ME. THANK YOU FOR LISTENING OR RATHER READING THIS. I JUST REALIZED I SHOULD HAVE PUT THIS IN RAYS RANTING ROOM.AM I STUPID OR WHAT?:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :reddevil: :reddevil: :reddevil: :reddevil: :shrug01: :nonod: :NoNo: Attachment 1495

Shadow 08-24-2007 07:57 AM

I'd be having a chat with someone higher than the mechanics supervisor....about the supervisor as well!

sandman 08-24-2007 08:29 AM

Thanks Shadow I will you can bet on that. I feel like I got raped.:confused:

Ms. AntiVenom 08-24-2007 08:57 AM

Damn what is with the anti blondness today:rofl1:

My comment would have been the same as shadow's, so Im no help

sandman 08-24-2007 09:07 AM

Sorry Venom i should correct my self on the blonde thing. How about "Am i just a stupid bald German?"
:spank2: :sorry:

Ms. AntiVenom 08-24-2007 09:17 AM

Ahh no big deal:rofl1:

http://i16.tinypic.com/4zj2hw0.jpg

gmjunkie 08-24-2007 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
I'd be having a chat with someone higher than the mechanics supervisor....about the supervisor as well!

Sorry about the BS!!! I was afraid that would happen!!!Heres the Deal,they left all that undone on purpose hoping to hold your car Hostage!! They are under the assumption that you were a Dummy and couldn't get it running on your own and would have to leave it so they could throw Parts and Labor at it,(At your expense!!) :eek: or you would have to have it towed somewhere else and someone would have to start the Trouble shooting process over after putting it back and cost you twice as much!! (Because No Real mechanic really wants to work on something that a Butcher has worked on 1st!!):thumbsup: This happens more than people think,and is a Common practice at some Dealerships!!:banghead: :banghead:

sandman 08-24-2007 10:13 AM

Wow

Wow that makes perfect sense. :thankyou2: junkie, now I am even madder. I am going to :vette: on over to the dealer today and :2232censored: with them over this. That gave me more ammo. Now it all makes more sense, answers my question why.:2232censored: holes.:rant: Ok i am finnished. Hey Junkie does the ignition module get a signal from your key input to start and send a signal to your coil to open and allow spark? I don't have my manual and haven't read that far yet.

gmjunkie 08-24-2007 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandman
Wow that makes perfect sense. :thankyou2: junkie, now I am even madder. I am going to :vette: on over to the dealer today and :2232censored: with them over this. That gave me more ammo. Now it all makes more sense, answers my question why.:2232censored: holes.:rant: Ok i am finnished. Hey Junkie does the ignition module get a signal from your key input to start and send a signal to your coil to open and allow spark? I don't have my manual and haven't read that far yet.

Yep,thats how the Vats works!! It can Disable several things!! You get 1 figured out and it will disable something else!!:thumbsup: I'd bypass it and when that fixes it, I'd put a new Key cylinder in it so it's working properly!!!(The bypass will make it easy to Steal!!)And then I'd GO Raise Hell!!:crazy03: :crazy03: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:(If you have any problems,don't be afraid to call me toll free!! 1-877-677-2984 ext 1 ):thumbsup: :thumbsup:

sandman 08-24-2007 10:44 AM

Thank you junkie I appreciate you!:IThankYou: