The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Florida Discussions (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   It's time for the baby (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17048)

"Backyard Mechanic" 06-18-2008 10:05 AM

It's time for the baby

Well just got back from the hostipal for a quick break,God knows I need one:lmao:It's been a busy few days around here,We picked up our son Evan from the airport yesterday,finally home from the Army,Well until March of 2009.Then this morning around 5am we headed out to the hostipal to have a grandbaby:thumbsup:Sam is doing fine and still have not had it yet,but sometime today it will happen.:eek:Talk about good timing,Evan home on Tuesday,baby out on Wed.We will keep you all updated later on today,just had to run home to feed myself,imagine that I was hungry:lmao:

Don't worry there will be plenty of pictures, 1 video camera,and 3 camera's, the baby will be a movie star when we are done:lmao::lmao::lmao:
Got to go now,it's nice only being 2 mins. from the hostipal:thumbsup:I wish the hostipal had the internet,then it would be a live show:rofl1::rofl1::rofl1:

MRS. XTREME 06-18-2008 10:41 AM

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

June babies are the BEST!!!

We have a June 1st , 4th and 7th and thats not including aunts, uncles and gradnparents that were born in June.

I remember when Gavin (named after Oliver Gavin) was born we had people from Fl, Ga, Tn, Cali and France getting the news and pics sent to them!!

Everyone was SOOOO anxious, our family is nothing but GIRLS!!!

Cant wait to see pics!!!!!!!!!!

:dancer01:

Ms. AntiVenom 06-18-2008 11:03 AM

:dancer01: I wish everyone the top of health, and Joy that the baby will bring! My little girls are with my daddy right now, and they are going to see a movie because pawpaw is the boss! and he said:hehehe:

MS.E I had Angelica at the end of july, I wished it was in June!

MRS. XTREME 06-18-2008 11:08 AM

Ahhh

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ms. AntiVenom (Post 62478)
:dancer01: I wish everyone the top of health, and Joy that the baby will bring! My little girls are with my daddy right now, and they are going to see a movie because pawpaw is the boss! and he said:hehehe:

MS.E I had Angelica at the end of july, I wished it was in June!

Whew end of July , yeah I bet you wished you had that baby in June, you poor thing!! You had to have been miserable!

Ms. AntiVenom 06-18-2008 11:12 AM

I weighed in @ 126 in the hospital that day. So I envy all women that are lucky enough to have that before July day:lmao:

MRS. XTREME 06-18-2008 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ms. AntiVenom (Post 62480)
I weighed in @ 126 in the hospital that day. So I envy all women that are lucky enough to have that before July day:lmao:

Girl shut your mouth ,126.... that is definitely NOT fair!!!:ack2:
You were a little bitty thing!! I dont dare state my weight when I went in !! I tell you it wasnt no 126 !!! :toetap05:

navy2kcoupe 06-18-2008 02:22 PM

Congratulations Rob and Mary! I can't wait to see what the baby looks like after Rob "details" it during a diaper change :rofl1: ! Our first grandchild is due the last of August. My daughter and her husband don't want to know if it's a boy or a girl, and the suspense is KILLING my wife :yesnod: .
Andy

Lady N 06-18-2008 04:45 PM

Congratulations to the whole family , Now is time to buy another DA to help you on your business :lmao::lmao:God Bless :dancer01::dancer01:

Lou G 06-18-2008 06:54 PM

Congratulations on the baby and that your son is home safe and sound.

THOR 06-18-2008 07:29 PM

:dancer01::dancer01::dancer01:Congrat from one of your favorite fans!!