The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   General BS forum (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   So what did everyone get this Xmas?!?! (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1535)

chris308 12-25-2006 03:10 PM

So what did everyone get this Xmas?!?!

I got money from my folks, god knows i need it now!! Nothing for the vette, i have to get that stuff myself...nobody knew about the corvette tax until they seen some of the things on my wish list!! :lmao: Got some music and dvds from friends and other odds n ends.

SteveK 12-25-2006 03:39 PM

The friend that I bought our '93 vert from got me a Black C4 Logo cap and got my wife C4 logo socks. That was pretty cool.:thumbsup:

We bought a new dual oven range this week, so I guess that could be our Christmas present for each other.:shrug01:

We bought our son M/T Drag Slicks, 4 1/2" front tires and the rims for each. He can't wait to play with his '85 coupe at Orlando Speed World Dragway on Jan. 14th.:peelout 1:

CHASZ51 12-25-2006 06:22 PM

I ordered a new Dell computer for myself, the one i have now is about 5 years old.

Z06 Rocket 12-25-2006 07:20 PM

http://www.madvet.com/shop?frame=2.41.6365

Spoiler for the vette.

2Vettes 12-25-2006 09:08 PM

Wireless keyboard and mouse. The keyboard is curved and my fingers type straight...I'll get the knack of it eventually....Also, a new PalmOne Tungesten E2. You know where I spent the day...loading software for all the electronic stuff...and syncing the Palm to the computer. Weird thing, after I got the keyboard and mouse hooked up my screen saver doesn't work. I can set the timing but it just doesn't come on when the minute is up... any ideas?? Also got a new shredder that can cut up DVDs and credit cards and various other things I want to put in it from time to time. :eek: Also, a great spa type robe with the hood. So, I'd say I made out very well this year. Santa was very good to me :yesnod:

Hardball 12-25-2006 09:35 PM

All new carpets, installed and a set of Stingray mats. New padding cuts down on the heat and noise.

9T8Vette 12-25-2006 09:41 PM

Wife and i got a new 11 week old female boxer puppy:dancer01:She alitte sweetheart :thumbsup:

2Vettes 12-25-2006 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 9T8Vette
Wife and i got a new 11 week old female boxer puppy:dancer01:She alitte sweetheart :thumbsup:

You know the drill.....we need photos, please! Bet she's cute. What did you name her?

Shadow 12-25-2006 09:45 PM

Clothes...mostly shirts,. but they are the ones I like...sort of the Tommy Bahama type button ups in various colors:thumbsup:

My son got me the Garmin Laptop version of he GPS..sweet.....:dancer01:

The wife ordered me a new Kenpo uniform but it won't be in for a few days. Guess they had to special order that much cotton:lmao:

And Corona lounging pants and a T-shirt to match from the daughter:thumbsup:

I bought some new 33x12.5-15 tires for the elephant chaser partially because I needed them and partially because I wanted them (to replace the puny little stockers;).:hehehe:

What I "got" that truly meant the absolute most to me...was a full day to watch my 9 month old grand daughter play, explore, find new things and enjoy the wonder that is Christmas :thumbsup: and to spend the entire day with my entire family!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Now thats a present that I'll remember forever!!!!

Hope everyone here enjoyed an equally fine day.

Gordon

9T8Vette 12-25-2006 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Vettes
You know the drill.....we need photos, please! Bet she's cute. What did you name her?

Will have some photos tomorrow for y'all.We named her Maggie :wavey: