The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Police Blotter (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Our robbery - arrest (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7025)

Ms. AntiVenom 10-19-2007 12:34 PM

Our robbery - arrest

I've been wanting to make this post for a while so it could reach all of the people I didn't PM about it, But I didn't know my legal boundaries.
But the man was arrested a while back of it, he works around here, they found two small Items that belonged to us in his house, I know he got right out and we have to see him every now and then and it is boiling my blood, We cant sleep well at night, it really sucks! We were right the whole time - Just some young punk! Someone we knew,
There is allot more to it, He was supposed to go to court for it yesterday, Who knows what happened, as soon I know he was convicted ...........Walmart also has him on camera stealing t.v.s:rolleyes:

SteveK 10-19-2007 12:41 PM

Yes, I know what you are feeling. I was assaulted years ago while helping a business apprehend a thief. He just about broke my jaw. Two days later I see him hitch hiking on the main road. What a creepy feeling.

Glad they caught him. Did you get the important stuff back?

Ms. AntiVenom 10-19-2007 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveK (Post 37500)
Yes, I know what you are feeling. I was assaulted years ago while helping a business apprehend a thief. He just about broke my jaw. Two days later I see him hitch hiking on the main road. What a creepy feeling.

WOW sorry that happened to you!!!

Nothing important came back, A peice of suspension from a 66 corvette, and the intake manifold from the 427, That was it

he says he is not guilty:rolleyes:

Rich Z 10-19-2007 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ms. AntiVenom (Post 37502)
WOW sorry that happened to you!!!

Nothing important came back, A peice of suspension from a 66 corvette, and the intake manifold from the 427, That was it

he says he is not guilty:rolleyes:

Wow, funny about that. Lying and stealing pretty much go hand in hand..... :rolleyes:

Ms. AntiVenom 10-19-2007 01:08 PM

shhhh Rich, people are supposed to be too stupid to know that!!!

Thieves are smarter than people that have jobs and have to think all the time in order to keep it.

sandman 10-19-2007 01:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Sorry to hear about that. I was clocked in the back of the head friday and they stole my wallet. I woke up saturday in the hospital not knowing where I was or what happened. Then the day(sunday) I was released I totaled my vette. Not to mention my tires being slashed on tuesday night last week. I know I have a lot of Drama. I stay at home now but I am going to look for a car today. Good Luck.

SM
:crazy03:Attachment 1699

gmjunkie 10-19-2007 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveK (Post 37500)

Palm Bay eh, you missed your chance!! There is allot of places around Palm Bay he could have became Alligator bait!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::D

Ms. AntiVenom 10-19-2007 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandman (Post 37506)
Sorry to hear about that. I was clocked in the back of the head friday and they stole my wallet. I woke up saturday in the hospital not knowing where I was or what happened. Then the day(sunday) I was released I totaled my vette. Not to mention my tires being slashed on tuesday night last week. I know I have a lot of Drama. I stay at home now but I am going to look for a car today. Good Luck.

SM

YOU POOR THING!!!!!! You need extra EXTRA bright white light sent your way!!!

vett boy 10-19-2007 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ms. AntiVenom (Post 37519)
YOU POOR THING!!!!!! You need extra EXTRA bright white light sent your way!!!

First Ms.AntiVenom i'm glad the worthless piece of crap got caught.

Second your right about sandman.

Rich Z 10-19-2007 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandman (Post 37506)

SM

Man, you need a MAJOR change in luck.........