The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Events and Happenings (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Cypress Garden Vette Show (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3303)

"Backyard Mechanic" 08-21-2007 05:12 PM

Cypress Garden Vette Show

I know it's early,But who is going to the Cypress Garden show on Nov.10th and 11th?I just found my flyer.Is it in the Cypress Gardens?:shrug01:Thinking about pre-registering.

Pres712 08-21-2007 08:28 PM

Bay Area Corvette Club

Hi guys: Go to our website to download the flyers and all the info on both of our shows. The Dimmitt show is 9-22 and the Cypress show is 11-10 & 11th. And YES it is IN the Gardens. Your $45 gets you into the welcome party Saturday night, a monogramed polo shirt, fabulous goodie bags and lots of door prizes. The next day you and your guest are parked inside the Gardens and you get all day to enjoy the rides, etc. Last year we spent $4,500 just on food and beer for the party! Nobody went to bed hungry! Make sure you get your room reserved as this year the Admiral's Inn gave us the entire hotel and Saturday is a vendors day in their parking lot. The trophies will be hand made by our president; sure to be a collectors item! Our website is:
www.baccvette.us If you have any other questions write me at:
nccc712@tampabay.rr.com. We only have room for 250 cars and it's filling up fast!

This year the Dimmitt show will be our 10th and big things are planned. Free goodie bags, polo shirts, music, food and a special surprise at the end? :crazy03:

Kap142 08-22-2007 12:02 AM

We'll be there. Registration is complete (although page 2 of the flyer didn't D/L worth a poo) but we managed. It'll go out in the mail tomorrow.

Ken:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Rich Z 08-22-2007 12:24 AM

If I might ask, why did they do that flyer on legal sized paper? I don't have a legal sized tray for any of my printers (much less legal sized paper) and haven't printed anything on legal paper for years now.... I suspect some people may be in the same boat.

I had to reformat the flyer onto two standard sized pages just to be able to print it....

Pres712 08-22-2007 07:02 AM

My bad

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Z
If I might ask, why did they do that flyer on legal sized paper? I don't have a legal sized tray for any of my printers (much less legal sized paper) and haven't printed anything on legal paper for years now.... I suspect some people may be in the same boat.

I had to reformat the flyer onto two standard sized pages just to be able to print it....

Blame me. There is so much info that it took a legal size to get it all in. Thinking we would be handing these out and not giving a thought to downloading, I messed up. Still in the paper age, not computer. Sorry. Next time I will think more computerlike. I'm old, what can I say?? :shrug01:

Rich Z 08-23-2007 02:06 AM

Yeah, I hear ya. I'm still trying to figure out what in the world anyone needs an iPod for..... :)

Kap142 08-26-2007 02:37 AM

Got my confirmed reservation:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Rob are you and that sweet thing that puts up with you coming? Oh and bring the duct tape and we'll look for red spots.:lmao: :lmao:

Ken:dancer01:

98 softtail 08-27-2007 07:37 PM

Ken,
We are planning on going. I still have to do the register thing but we are planning on taking the kids and spending the night. We will see ya there.

Joe B.

Kap142 08-27-2007 08:19 PM

Awesome bro. We'll be waiting for you and Deb. See ya soon.

Ken

larrybroga 08-28-2007 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Z
Yeah, I hear ya. I'm still trying to figure out what in the world anyone needs an iPod for..... :)

What's an iPod ???