The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classifieds - Corvettes, Parts & Accessories (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   selling 01 ZO6 (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12241)

sglfladad 01-28-2008 12:59 PM

selling 01 ZO6

Bittersweet times. I'm selling my black 01 z06. She's been a great car for me and I'll miss her, but for me, there are other priorities in life.

Nearly stock. Slotted rotors, shorty antenna (have original). Interior perfect. Body could use a paint job (if you're a perfectionist like me) but looks pretty good from 20'. I'm not going to sugarcoat anything. Tires only have about 5k miles. Kuhmo Ecsta's.
Black leather interior.
About 85000 miles.
skip shift eliminitor and column lock bypass.
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/b...16-2007074.jpg

C5Rick 01-28-2008 01:41 PM

Sorry to see you letting it go, but I can understand. Look on the forum, there's a fellow from Germany or the Netherlands coming to Florida in Feb looking for a Z. Maybe you can hook up with him and work a deal.

Flocki 01-28-2008 01:52 PM

Germany, NOT the Netherlands ;)

Interest is always there for a nice Z06!
How many miles has "she" done during her life?

What dou you mean with "Body could use a paint job "?
Any damages? Accidents?
Whats the interior colour?

I know I´m inquisitive....:rolleyes:

sglfladad 01-28-2008 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flocki (Post 49560)

Interest is always there for a nice Z06!
How many miles has "she" done during her life?

What dou you mean with "Body could use a paint job "?
Any damages? Accidents?
Whats the interior colour?

I know I´m inquisitive....:rolleyes:

About 85000 miles.
Body - just some scuffs and rock chips mainly. It's black so they do show. Some swirl marks that a competent (not me) body guy can probably get out.

I bought her a year ago and wasn't told of any wrecks, however, I have discovered that she obviously was. The right rear quarter panel is a slightly different shade of black. The drivers door was obviously painted as the pain line only goes to the window seal

That being said, she drives straight and true, so no structural problems. Most of the regulars here have met me and have a general idea of my character. I'm certainly willing to allow anyone you choose to come inspect and drive her.

Again..not going to sugarcoat anything.

Flocki 01-28-2008 02:44 PM

Thanks for your honest description, this is not being often!
But 85k miles are as more as twice I want to have one the car, sry!

I hope you will find someone who gives the vette a new home!

C5Rick 01-28-2008 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flocki (Post 49560)

I did say Germany, thats where all my ancestors are from. I flunked Geography, but isn't the Netherlands like all the small countries around Germany. Ever been to "Yab Yum" in Amsterdam I heard it's a must visit :lmao:

"Backyard Mechanic" 01-28-2008 05:34 PM

I have seen this car and it is beatiful,85k is low for a 01,hell it just getting broken in:lmao:The price is a steal,good luck with the sale:thumbsup:

navy2kcoupe 01-28-2008 06:34 PM

AW! MAN....that sux! But once a Corvette owner.....ALWAYS a Corvette owner......"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave"! You WILL be back, I'm sure of that. Enjoy what ya got planned, and get back into a Vette once the time is right again. Stick around on the forum.......I enjoy reading what you post.
Andy

C5Rick 01-28-2008 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "Backyard Mechanic" (Post 49589)
I have seen this car and it is beatiful,85k is low for a 01,hell it just getting broken in:lmao:The price is a steal,good luck with the sale:thumbsup:

Yep BM is correct, I've seen the car and it is good shape and the asking price is less then I paid for my 01 A4 Coupe last Spring.

Shadow 01-28-2008 09:24 PM

I'll second Ricks comment as well:thumbsup:

He's a neighbor of mine and I've had the honor to not only see the car but the luxury of a ride in her:thumbsup:

I'f I had the $$$$...

Good luck with the sale. Someones gonna get a sweet ride:thumbsup::thumbsup: