The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Events and Happenings (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Registration Form for First Annual Sunshine Corvette Poker Run (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=252)

Formula Outlaw 06-01-2006 06:27 PM

Registration Form for First Annual Sunshine Corvette Poker Run

1 Attachment(s)
Click on the link for the Registration Form for the Poker Run.

NOTE: ADDRESS IS 6175 CLARK CENTER AVE,

NOT......1175 SORRY FOR THE TYPO.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Formula Outlaw 06-23-2006 10:54 AM

ttt

Stangkiller 06-27-2006 12:01 AM

I'm thinking about tryign to make it. It all depends on progress with EG's car.
:icon_cheers:
Chris

Rich Z 06-27-2006 01:52 AM

I just filled out the form and will be mailing it later today. I'm sure I won't be able to be there physically, but will be there in spirit. I have a big order going out on the Tuesday after the run and I have to start packing it up on Sunday. :banghead:

Formula Outlaw 06-27-2006 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Z
I just filled out the form and will be mailing it later today. I'm sure I won't be able to be there physically, but will be there in spirit. I have a big order going out on the Tuesday after the run and I have to start packing it up on Sunday. :banghead:

I wish my suppliers (I'm own a cabinet business) were that concerned about my product being shiped in a timely manner....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If you can make it, you are NOT required to bring any snakes....:eek: :eek:

Formula Outlaw 06-27-2006 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stangkiller
I'm thinking about tryign to make it. It all depends on progress with EG's car.
:icon_cheers:
Chris

Chris, hope you can....:yesnod: :yesnod:

Formula Outlaw 06-28-2006 11:41 AM

Please note the address in the attachment is incorrect.

Correct address is: 6175 Clark Center Ave.

Sorry for the typo...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It appears that those incorrect envelopes have made it to Corvettes West anyway, he's been there over 25 years and the mailman knows Tommy...:thumbsup:

Rich Z 06-28-2006 04:04 PM

:eek: Hope mine shows up!

Formula Outlaw 06-28-2006 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Z
:eek: Hope mine shows up!

As of yesterday we've received four addressed with the wrong number. Mail carrier has been made aware of the screw up. There is NO 1175 Clark Center Rd. and Corvettes West has been in the same building for 28 years.

Don't anticipate any problems. As long as it says Corvettes West on the envelope it will get there.

It would help though if people could email me their name and screen names so I can match it to my master list. Thanks and sorry for the confusion.

2Vettes 06-28-2006 08:20 PM

PM sent