The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Corvettes Anonymous (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Punta Gorda Vette/Chevy Show (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12849)

Tripleblack51 02-10-2008 07:56 PM

Punta Gorda Vette/Chevy Show

Hi all,
Some friends and I from Ft Lauderdale will be cruising up to this show on February 24th.

Are you going?

Vette and Chevy Show on the River

Sponsored By Corvettes of Charlotte County

GILCREST PARK ON THE PEACE RIVER (CHARLOTTE HARBOR)

The venue is beautiful at Gilcrest Park on the Peace River.
Lots of beautiful cars and great people.
A lot of the fun is cruising over and back in a caravan of vettes!

We will take a nice 2.5 hour cruise across the Alley and up I-75.

Click here for the flyer.
http://www.premiumcarshows.com/vette&chevy0208.html

See you there!
Pedro

Kap142 02-11-2008 07:38 AM

Hey Pedro, Quite a few of us are going. See the thread entitled Vette and Chevy show on the river. I'll be there, Shadow, 98 Soft Tail and Deb, Backyard Mechanic and Classy, Thor (and his big hammer) and more.

We'll be sporting dash signs with our CorvetteFlorida.com screen names. Come find us and say hi. It's an awesome group.

Ken:thumbsup:

Tripleblack51 02-11-2008 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kap142 (Post 50932)
Hey Pedro, Quite a few of us are going. See the thread entitled Vette and Chevy show on the river. I'll be there, Shadow, 98 Soft Tail and Deb, Backyard Mechanic and Classy, Thor (and his big hammer) and more.

We'll be sporting dash signs with our CorvetteFlorida.com screen names. Come find us and say hi. It's an awesome group.

Ken:thumbsup:

Hi Ken,
Thanks, I'll look for you guys!

See you then! :yesnod:

:wavey:

als2052 02-11-2008 08:34 AM

Lets all remember to bring our Corvette Florida dash signs and name plates so whoever has not met yet will have the opportunity to do so...

MMC5 02-11-2008 12:56 PM

This was an excellent show last year! I believe Corvettes Anonymous had about 15 cars there in all ~ many of them came over with Pedro.

We have the Cars n Coffee Cruise on 2/16 then on 2/23, a short charity benefit show to do.

And, CINCHOUSE has laid out far more yard work than one old man can get done in a lifetime let alone before the end of Feb! :eek: :ack2:

So she and I won't be able to make it to Punta Gorda on the 24th. :nonod:

The charity benefit show on 2/23, is being hosted by Summerville at Clearwater (an Assisted Living Facility).

The event is an Antique Appraisal Fair and Auto Shine n Show, to benefit the Florida Gulf Coast Chapter of Alzheimer's Association. But the kicker is that they have asked Corvettes Anonymous to participate and in return are also asking attendees to bring a non-parishable food item to be donated to RCS Foodbank of Clearwater.

BINGO! They have hit two major planks in my personal soapbox! :dancer01:

The show will take place from 10 AM - 3 AM and is located at:

Summerville At Clearwater
2750 Drew Street
Clearwater, Fl 33759
Cell phone 727-359-9830

Everyone is :welcome:

T:wavey:M

JIM KILL 02-11-2008 01:06 PM

Will Join You!

TBV WILL TRY TO ATTEND:

The charity benefit show on 2/23 (Sunday), is being hosted by Summerville at Clearwater (an Assisted Living Facility).

The event is an Antique Appraisal Fair and Auto Shine n Show, to benefit the Florida Gulf Coast Chapter of Alzheimer's Association. But the kicker is that they have asked Corvettes Anonymous to participate and in return are also asking attendees to bring a non-parishable food item to be donated to RCS Foodbank of Clearwater.

2750 Drew Street
Clearwater, Fl 33759
Cell phone 727-359-9830

:thumbsup: JIM :thumbsup:

MMC5 02-11-2008 01:11 PM

:dancer01::dancer01: That is so cool! I just posted a formal thread for the Shine n Show.

Thanks Jim!

T

Kap142 02-11-2008 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by als2052 (Post 50936)
Lets all remember to bring our Corvette Florida dash signs and name plates so whoever has not met yet will have the opportunity to do so...

:iagree: What Armando said!

Shadow 02-11-2008 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JIM KILL (Post 50960)
TBV WILL TRY TO ATTEND:

The charity benefit show on 2/23 (Sunday), is being hosted by Summerville at Clearwater (an Assisted Living Facility).

2750 Drew Street
Clearwater, Fl 33759
Cell phone 727-359-9830

:thumbsup: JIM :thumbsup:

Hey guys, there's another thread already on the CA fundraiser show on the 23rd.

Lets not hijack this one.

MMC5 02-11-2008 10:06 PM

No Problem Shadow!

I am probably the Offender! I responded here first, then put up the post about the Charity Event.

Sorry

T:NoNo:M