• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Now THIS guy has some TOYS!!

I'm not too impressed with that mortar he has. He also needs to put a bit more distance between himself and his targets. The door of that pick-up truck almost took him out.:eek:

Cool videos. Love the "destruction".

These guys are aholes, and they give the respectable shooting community a bad rap. :thumbsdown: Where the H is the safety equipment? :shrug01: Not even eye protection. :NoNo: What freakin' fools they are. Is this their first tour or what? :ack2:

We won't be seeing many more of his videos. He's going to get blown up by his own stupidity. It is somewhat entertaining though. Kind of a "What not to do at the firing range" video! Only in Russia. Apparently he's got a lot of rubles.

Yeah, you should check out videos of guys getting nailed by blown back fragments just from shooting at metal plates. Real good way to lose an eye or other valuable body parts.

I've always used frangible ammo on the metal plates. It stings and I've gotten a few scratches that drew blood, but nothing serious thanks to eye protection. I have been hit with simunition at fairly close range during active shooter drills and that will get your attention!

Back