The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Suncoast Corvette Association (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Corvettes @ the Pier 09-02-06 (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111)

IVOZ06 05-15-2006 08:56 AM

I have been told it is a nice show but it is hot as well you know and there is no shade...

Thats why I did not go last year. I may go as a spectator because by noon it time for a cold one...

If I register, will I be allowed to leave early?

Rich Z 05-15-2006 11:19 AM

Wish I could attend, but September is a killer for me with my business.

MADN3SS 05-15-2006 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IVOZ06
I have been told it is a nice show but it is hot as well you know and there is no shade...

Thats why I did not go last year. I may go as a spectator because by noon it time for a cold one...

Same here Ivo....too damn hot! It's too hot now.

Z06 Rocket 05-15-2006 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MADN3SS
I'm going to try and make it in the show this year.

Cool, I'll look for your car there!:thumbsup:

Z06 Rocket 05-15-2006 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IVOZ06

Yes you may, although the door prizes and such won't be all done yet.:)

I'll agree it's a hot time of year (we walk around judging and assisting in parking), but if you attend you can sit in the shade on top of the pier at Cha-Cha Coconuts (inside or outside shade), or inside the pier on ground level in the A/C snack bar area. :thumbsup:

I believe ther's a little tiki bar on the ground level with some outdoor shade seating for that noon time cold one,, LOL

ZoomZ 05-27-2006 12:30 PM

I will be comming over for this in the morning hours but me and my nitrous bottles have to leave by lunch .

Ivo , ill join ya for that beer :)

Z06 Rocket 05-27-2006 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZoomZ
I will be comming over for this in the morning hours but me and my nitrous bottles have to leave by lunch .

We would be glad to have ya!

IVOZ06 05-27-2006 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZoomZ

Sounds like a plan.:thumbsup:

86DSOMVERT 06-10-2006 06:44 PM

I'm making plans for this... When is the drop dead registration date? And what's the plans for if one of those big white whirly things comes up to visit?

Z06 Rocket 06-16-2006 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 86DSOMVERT
I'm making plans for this... When is the drop dead registration date? And what's the plans for if one of those big white whirly things comes up to visit?

Aug 6th is the end of registration, or when the space is full, whichever comes first.

If a hurricane will make landfall that weekend then it will be moved to Sept 9th, the next weekend. It's a rain or shine show except for a hurricane landfall.

Look forward to seeing you there!:wavey: