• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Racing For a Cure - Parise Racing

Bob K

Deceased
I have had the pleasure of linking up with two Pro Mod racers, Dina and Andrew. Better known as Parise Racing, they actively support the Wounded Vets program and the fight against MS.

They have a great personal website and many of you will enjoy the articles, videos and photographs. I almost forgot, they race Vettes. Here's the link.

http://www.pariseracing.com/default.htm

Hello all!
I saw that some of you checked out our site, so I wanted to swing by and check out this board!
We are Corvette lovers!
Thamks for coming by, and if anyone has any questions.....fire away!

~Dina~ :wavey:

Thamks for coming by, and if anyone has any questions.....fire away!

~Dina~ :wavey:
I have one regarding sponsors. I imagine you want all of the sponsors you can get. Force comes to mind cause he's got several sponsors.

Sponsors all pay different amounts so I'm wondering how the space on the car is allotted? Sponsor X puts up $50,000 and Sponsor Y puts up $25,000. Does X get the door, side of the car or what? Same question applies to Y. Is there a standard that you or other teams try to follow?

Thanks Dina. :wavey:

Typically yes. That is how it works. The more you invest, the more prominent your logo will be.
In this economy, it seems easier to acquire more small sponsors, than large ones.
At this point, smaller is most likely more attainable for us and more affordable for most businesses.
It really is a win, win proposition for any business. It's positive exposure, in a family friendly environment.
We tend to get a bit more exposure with our paint schemes.We always have Veterans hanging around our pit area. I love to hear the stories they tell.(Sorry, off subject...)
Hope that answered your question......

Anyone interested in sponsorship can contact me at :
info@pariseracing.com

Back