• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Help with attachments

THOR

I was trying to upload some pics with the manage attachments feature and it failed. I was hoping to share some pics of my recent trip to the NCM but nowI don't know what to do. Anybody out there with advice, please help.:shrug01: :shrug01:

Just uploaded this one and it made me think of you Mark
smiley-faces2.gif

I read Rich Z post and I will try it. It's all greek to me. Computers are not my forte' obviously.

Thanks Steve. I tried it again and got nowhere. I am such a klutz when it comes to learning how to use my computer beyond typing a few sentences. It's so bad, I don't even understand the directions.:shrug01: :shrug01:

mte.smiles said:
I read Rich Z post and I will try it. It's all greek to me. Computers are not my forte' obviously.
Email them to me and I'll post them for you if you want :wavey:

Rich427 said:
We all know that we can always count on HELEN! :rofl1:

omg.gif

that's really funny, Rich. I'd forgotten about that. Well, I should be able to help him post pics, of course that is, if I don't have another
Blond-Moment.gif
!

2Vettes said:
Now look what you started, Rich..:toetap05:

:lmao: I do not believe I was the FIRST person to use the name "HELEN", now was I ........... Helen? :hehehe:

Back