The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Suggestion Box (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   This may not be the place... (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2229)

ynkedad 03-14-2007 10:28 AM

This may not be the place...

:wavey: But I sure would appreciate it when members have questions or issues and have followed another members advice, that they's post the results, and their opinion(s) or comments about it.:thumbsup:
I love hearing about how something worked out for individuals. Not to mention..it may be something I"d or someone else would like to try.
I feed off information!

Thanks Guys and Gals:thumbsup: .

Respectfully,

~Ray:thumbsup:

Kap142 03-14-2007 11:16 AM

I appreciate it too

Their is a wealth of knowledge and experience, and for me the learning is constant. I too enjoy hearing of others success and how they got there.

Ken:dancer01:

jcb_njb 03-14-2007 11:45 AM

:iagree: :grd:

Rich Z 03-14-2007 11:47 AM

:iagree:

For that matter, anyone is welcome to post an experience where they had a thorny problem in the past and what it took to resolve it. SOMEONE will most certainly welcome that sort of information sooner or later. Kind of a "if this happens to YOU, here's what to look for...." kind of post.

navy2kcoupe 03-14-2007 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Z

For that matter, anyone is welcome to post an experience where they had a thorny problem in the past and what it took to resolve it. SOMEONE will most certainly welcome that sort of information sooner or later. Kind of a "if this happens to YOU, here's what to look for...." kind of post.

TRUE, TRUE :yesnod: , and I especially like and heed the ones that say "here's the way I did it, and YOU DON'T WANNA GO THERE:nonod: ! I also like Ray's post about "finishing up the thread". I realize that we are all truly happy:dancer01: when the work's finally done, and that there's nothing that we would rather do than get cleaned up (optional) and go for a spin in the newly repaired ride, but please, take some time to let us know what you finally did, and how it worked out. I really do like learning from other people's work, and the final installment is the icing on the cake! Thanks guys.....
Andy Anderson
edited for a P.S.
Forgot to mention.......I was reading the posts on the gas gauges going to empty, and saw a post that said disconnecting the battery for 10 or 15 minutes allowed him to get the car started again. Because of that 1 post, I now carry a wrench for the battery terminals in the car at all times. Might just save me a tow charge someday. This is the kind of info i really welcome and need!
Andy

zzzona 03-14-2007 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kap142
Their is a wealth of knowledge and experience, and for me the learning is constant. I too enjoy hearing of others success and how they got there.

Ken:dancer01:

Ken....You never let us know if the Freeze 12 worked in your A/C... :shrug01: post up

ynkedad 03-14-2007 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zzzona
Ken....You never let us know if the Freeze 12 worked in your A/C... :shrug01: post up

BUSTED:rofl1:

ynkedad 03-14-2007 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Z

Even if you're afraid that the questions or ideas may have been asked or posted before. Who cares!!! Someone is ALWAYS looking for information and if anyone B!tches:mah: ...we'll throw'em a blanket party!:party: :D

Thanks for the positive posts!:wavey:

~Ray

SteveK 03-14-2007 08:40 PM

OK, here it goes......

I did find a solution to that itching and swelling problem that I had. i got this homemade cream stuff and I............ Ooops! Sorry wrong forum. I do apologize. :lmao: :lmao:

2Vettes 03-14-2007 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveK
OK, here it goes......

I did find a solution to that itching and swelling problem that I had. i got this homemade cream stuff and I............ Ooops! Sorry wrong forum. I do apologize. :lmao: :lmao:

Steve...I was wondering how that turned out for you....:D Guess I'll have to check the "other" forum ...