The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Jacksonville Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   CAR JACKED AT KNIFE POINT (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10373)

sandman 12-11-2007 10:56 AM

CAR JACKED AT KNIFE POINT

1 Attachment(s)
SANDMAN HERE. FORMER CORVETTE OWNER. WELL THE STREAK OF GOOD LUCK HAS ENDED ONCE AGAIN FOR ME. MY CAR WAS JACKED IN MANDARIN, FLORIDA. SUBERB OF JACKSONVILLE. IT WAS TAKEN AT KNIFE POINT. ANYONE WITH INFORMATION LEADING TO THE WHEREABOUTS OR IF YOU HAVE SEEN IT PLEASE LET ME KNOW. IT WAS JACKED ON SUNDAY THE 9TH AT AROUND 2PM ON SAN JOSE BLVD NEAR THE BUCKMAN BRIDGE. THANK YOU P.S. IT IS A 2003 HYUDAI TIBURON TUSCANI ELISA GT

SM
:crazy03:
Attachment 2069

Ms. AntiVenom 12-11-2007 11:11 AM

:eek::eek::eek:

Bless your heart! I thought we all wished only good things happen to you after your last string of luck!:(

gmjunkie 12-11-2007 12:11 PM

:eek:
Damn Man, If weren't for bad luck,you wouldn't have any!!!!:banghead::banghead: You need a change of venue friend!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

85vette 12-11-2007 08:56 PM

Brother, I think it's time to move!!

gman35 12-18-2007 07:47 AM

you know that happened to me at the corner of stockton and beaver years ago. When i told the fellow to stuff it i wasn't givening my truck to no punk a--. He said he was just going to kick mine and jerked the door open. when i stepped out he was unaware i had twenty years of Karate under my belt and i was wearing steel toed tennis shoes. I proceded to administor street justice on him and left him laying in the street with his teeth kicked out and laying in the dirt. I better head to mandarin this morning since i guess theres another punk that needs a lesson taught. thanks,Gary

sandman 12-18-2007 09:46 AM

Recovered

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandman (Post 44389)
SANDMAN HERE. FORMER CORVETTE OWNER. WELL THE STREAK OF GOOD LUCK HAS ENDED ONCE AGAIN FOR ME. MY CAR WAS JACKED IN MANDARIN, FLORIDA. SUBERB OF JACKSONVILLE. IT WAS TAKEN AT KNIFE POINT. ANYONE WITH INFORMATION LEADING TO THE WHEREABOUTS OR IF YOU HAVE SEEN IT PLEASE LET ME KNOW. IT WAS JACKED ON SUNDAY THE 9TH AT AROUND 2PM ON SAN JOSE BLVD NEAR THE BUCKMAN BRIDGE. THANK YOU P.S. IT IS A 2003 HYUDAI TIBURON TUSCANI ELISA GT

SM
Attachment 2069

My car was recovered the next day. Several prints are being analyzed by JSO. One identified so far.
Car is till waiting for appraisals. Anyone that knows of a good fiberglass man.I could use their number. I have a wide body kit on the car and need some one that knows what they are doing to replace the kit with a new one..
Thanks
SM

P.s. Gary i just don't know what to say.

You know what friends? All this drama and "bad luck" that has been dealt my way with or with out my help, has really been a blessing in disguise. All it does is bring me closer to my maker and make me rely on his strength more. It helps me realize that the good things that come our way in life should be cherished. With out the strength I get from my maker I would have never made it through all this, this year. Have a very Blessed and Happy, Safe Holiday.

SM

gman35 12-18-2007 09:42 PM

glad you got your car back and happy holidays to everyone here allso. I didn't mean to shock anyone with my story i just refuse to be a victim and if they jump on me they better look out. gary

sandman 12-20-2007 06:48 AM

Oh

Oh no Gary. I didn't take it the wrong way. You are ok in my book brother. I just didn't want to get on a rampage of what i would do if it happened again. Still in my mind and fumbling with all that has happened. Your ok. Happy Holidays!:thumbsup:

SM