The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Events and Happenings (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   CAR SHOW @ XTREME MOTORSPORTS OCT 11TH (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20801)

MRS. XTREME 09-29-2008 07:32 PM

CAR SHOW @ XTREME MOTORSPORTS OCT 11TH

3 Attachment(s)
Ok so here is the latest info on the car show coming up in 2 weeks !!

Hope to see you there !!

Rich Z 09-29-2008 08:12 PM

Connie and I are going to try to make it to the show. Depends on how wiped out we are from driving back from St. Augustine on Friday. Which means I may not have time to clean up the car before the show..... :banghead:

Will there be an award for the most lovebugs on the front of a vehicle? :hehehe:

xtrememotorsports 10-01-2008 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Z (Post 71296)
Connie and I are going to try to make it to the show. Depends on how wiped out we are from driving back from St. Augustine on Friday. Which means I may not have time to clean up the car before the show..... :banghead:

Will there be an award for the most lovebugs on the front of a vehicle? :hehehe:

BUMP !!!!

THIS IS NEXT WEEKEND !!!! OCTOBER 11TH...

We may just be able to get an award for ost lovebugs Rich, it may be a close race though...:lmao:

MRS. XTREME 10-07-2008 08:55 AM

ANOTHER BUMP !!!

It's approaching FAST !!! I hope it is a nice day Saturday, it has been every other year...

Ya'll come out now ya hear :)

MRS. XTREME 10-08-2008 10:58 AM

Anyone planning on coming out???

We have a healthy number of entries so far just wondering if any of you guys were gonna come out???

Oh and BUMP !!!! 3 MORE DAYS !!!

Rich Z 10-10-2008 06:53 PM

We're planning on being there. I'm trying to talk Connie into driving the C6 over along with my C5Z, but I'm not too sure that will happen.

Looking forward to it.... :thumbsup:

MRS. XTREME 10-10-2008 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Z (Post 72307)
We're planning on being there. I'm trying to talk Connie into driving the C6 over along with my C5Z, but I'm not too sure that will happen.

Looking forward to it.... :thumbsup:

YAY !!!! I am so glad you decided to come !!!!

See ya in the morning !!

98 softtail 10-12-2008 10:27 PM

Pics...We need pics.

MRS. XTREME 10-12-2008 10:40 PM

Here ya go..

Quote:

Originally Posted by 98 softtail (Post 72465)
Pics...We need pics.

Well we dont have them up on our site yet BUT here is a link that will give you some...

http://www.emeraldcoastcorvetteclub....1_08/index.htm

Most of these pics were before all the spectators came, so it was just the cars and their owners.

We didnt have quite as many ppl as the last few years BUT we expected that with the economy the way it is and also the Dothan club had already had something planned on that day so we didnt get that club down here.... but all in all it was a good turn out and FUN day.. One side of the parking lot was all our customers and their cars and the other side was the Sherrifs turn out of who they send fliers out to every year... this year was our personal best turn out so we were glad about that.

I think there were 55-58 cars there all together, it was nice weather too.

I got to meet Rich Z and his wife for the first time in person and they are SWEETHEARTS !!!!

ENJOY!!

Rich Z 10-12-2008 11:59 PM

I've got the raw video, but may be a little while before I can make a presentable clip out of it all. We're still trying to recover from being out of town this past week.

Connie and I had a fun time out there. It was a real good group of people at the show.

And FINALLY got to meet MRS. XTREME...... :thumbsup: