The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Movie Reviews (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Lions for Lambs (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8383)

THOR 11-10-2007 10:16 AM

Lions for Lambs

My wife and I went last night to see this movie. It's actually three different themes or plots that are going on at the same time and yet related. Go see it and enjoy. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Z06 Rocket 11-10-2007 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mte.smiles (Post 40141)
My wife and I went last night to see this movie. It's actually three different themes or plots that are going on at the same time and yet related. Go see it and enjoy. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

So what'd you think of it? I heard it was a waste of time and dough....

larrybroga 11-11-2007 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z06 Rocket (Post 40198)
So what'd you think of it? I heard it was a waste of time and dough....

The movie was funded by the Scientologists, so what do you think ?

THOR 11-11-2007 08:55 AM

We actually enjoyed the movie. It's not one of those movies where you are wowed by it. But it was interesting to watch the different philosophical differences between the Senator (Tom Cruise), Political Science Professor (Robert Redford), and the actual military fighting. Go see it and form your own opinion.

Z06 Rocket 11-11-2007 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by larrybroga (Post 40229)
The movie was funded by the Scientologists, so what do you think ?

I thought the same as you but I was TRYING (LOL) to hold an open opinion until someone who saw it gave their opinion.. I for one will not support that loon T. Cruise with my hard earned cash......:crazy03:

john45 11-17-2007 12:52 AM

Hi,
I saw the Lions for Lambs movie last week ,Actually I am a Science Student ,So the movie is very interested to me but my friend come with me to watch the movie he cannot control him self because he is not interested to watch it and finally He went out before the end of the movie..I feel all Science interested people really love this movie..

larrybroga 11-17-2007 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by john45 (Post 41123)
Hi,
I saw the Lions for Lambs movie last week ,Actually I am very interested in Science because I am Science Degree holder,So the movie is enjoy full one to me but my friend there come with me to watch the movie he cannot control him self because he is not interested to watch it and finally He went out before the end of the movie..I feel all Science interested people really love this movie..

Uhhh, What ?

C5Rick 11-17-2007 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by john45 (Post 41123)
Hi,
I am very interested in Science because I am Science Degree holder

I wonder if he earned a degree or is just holding it :shrug01:
I know we shouldn't make fun, but

THOR 11-17-2007 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by larrybroga (Post 41128)
Uhhh, What ?

My thoughts exactly. :shrug01::shrug01:

john45 11-21-2007 02:44 AM

Hi,
I am a Japanese now I came US for my higher studies now here I am doing some Freelancer work and studying ...Last Sunday I went to this movie with my Friend.. MY friend is not interested to watch it because He is a Computer software Engineer. (My English is week because my mother Language is Japanese )
I like Robert Redford acting...