The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Z06Fever! (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   BEST EXPERIENCE EVER, VERY IMPRESSED!!!! (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26829)

IMPTKLR 02-14-2009 11:14 PM

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER, VERY IMPRESSED!!!!

1 Attachment(s)
Well...How to start?

A few weeks ago I ordered a set of new wheels for my 07' Z06 from 360 Forged. As I was advised by many "it would probably take weeks".. :banghead:

BUT this week I got "the Phone call".. it went somthing like this

ring... ring...
Yeah...Hello (me)
Is Brian there? (Scott @ 360Forged)
This is he.. Who's this?? (me)
This is Scott from 360.. you're rims are in bro (scott)
Holy f#@king Sh*t, Your F*&Kin me right? (me)
........No... (scott)

Needless to say i was very excited, It took from the date i ordered them about 2 1/2 weeks till i got "the call"

I immediatly took a few days off .. hopped in the Z and drove south to sunny Miami. I arrived at thier haedquarters about 10am. walked inside and asked for Scott.. intro'd myself and i was taken back by the calm, real welcome I received by all the guys in the office. Scott took me on a tour of thier facility, Intro'd me to the Owner of 360 (Jordan)... they showed me the entire operation from the raw product to the testing crap (i know nothing about), the painting area and process to the final assembaly of the wheels...The only other experience i can relate it to was going to the Corvette plant and museum for the delivery of my car.. (seeing how it was made) :crazy03:

While i was waiting for my rims to get installed, i was invited to eat lunch with thier team... after lunch Jordan (Owner ) and i sat for a while and taked about guy crap.. i was suprised to see that they were just a group of normal , ass scratching , crap talking, car loving guys like the rest of us.:thumbsup:

Once my rims were done. they said that since this was the first time they had done this rim combo on a Z06, they wanted to know if they could use it in a photo shoot...of course my response went somthing like this...F@!K yEAh!!:dancer01:

We drove the cars over to an undiscolsed location (only because i dont know Miami or where i was).. their Photographer took a crap load of pics of the Z and a bunch with thier "360 Z" and mine together...

after we were all done. we drove back to the shop.. they retourqed my wheels because they knew i was driving back to tampa... we shook hands and before i left they handed me a DVD with all the raw photos that they took durring the shoot... and I watched them do burnouts in the back lot for a few before i left..:reddevil:

finally i hit the road.. new rims shinning :dancer01:

then TRAGEDY hit..:eek:

while I was cruising in the everglades ( miles from any recognizable lifeform)

my TPMS light came on..:confused:

It was after hours and late like 9pm... i grabbed my cell and called 360?
not expecting them to answer

Scott answered the phone.. I told him what was happening.. he said he'd call me right back..

the next thing i knew Jordan ( the owner ) called me on my cell and assured me that no matter what they were not going to leave me stranded.. alone..in the everglades... late at night..:thumbsup:

they called me every 1/2 hour.. till i got to a gas station.. they told me that it was probably the nut on the tpms sensor that was loose... sure enough it was.. i filled back up with air and off i went ..:dancer01:

PROBLEM ADVERTED...:crazy03:

Even this morning they texted me to make sure i was ok and happy...:)

I cannot say enough for the experience i had with these guys.. I am normaly one of those people that ring every bell and sound every whistle if i get screwed over...BUT when i have a good experience i feel i owe the same ...

KUDO'S TO THE GUYS AT 360... THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

here is one of the shots that was taken that day and a link to a few more

http://www.flickr.com/photos/360forged/3277825674/

I'm a 360 customer for life!

1Bad'66 02-14-2009 11:45 PM

Beautiful! They look awesome! Congrats on your new wheels. Glad to hear that the company is a stand up operation. NICE!!!:thumbsup:

LS2POWA 02-15-2009 12:56 AM

I wanna meet their photographer lol. People who can take a crappy background setting, mix in a corvette or two and make it look awesome are the shiznit. Sweet looking ride man.

chris308 02-15-2009 01:04 AM

awesome wheels!:crazy03:

i have a pic of that blue Z as my background at work:thumbsup:

Rich Z 02-15-2009 02:59 AM

Man, those are some SHARP looking wheels......... :thumbsup:

vett boy 02-15-2009 08:00 AM

Sounds like customer service is still alive somewhere.

Great looking wheels .I live 'em a lot.

IMPTKLR 02-15-2009 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris308 (Post 82954)
awesome wheels!:crazy03:

i have a pic of that blue Z as my background at work:thumbsup:

You know.. You really should have the black one as your desktop. :lmao:

"Backyard Mechanic" 02-15-2009 08:39 AM

:eek::thumbsup::cool3:
Very nice;)

IMPTKLR 02-15-2009 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LS2POWA (Post 82953)
I wanna meet their photographer lol. People who can take a crappy background setting, mix in a corvette or two and make it look awesome are the shiznit. Sweet looking ride man.

I can't agree more, thier photographer is awesome.. I hope he finished some more pics I can't put up. I'm gonna have one blown up and framed.

I don't think he took 1 bad pic

Shadow 02-15-2009 08:49 AM

Quote:

while I was cruising in the everglades ( miles from any recognizable lifeform)
Come on man! You'd recognaze a GATOR if you saw it wouldn't you?:lmao:

Seriously, that's a beautiful set of rims and thanks for the review of the company. ANyone that answers at 9pm and is ready to come rescue you in BFE, is #1 in my book!

Sounds like a top flight group of guys to do business with:thumbsup::thumbsup: