The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Suggestion Box (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Just a thought... (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2205)

ynkedad 03-11-2007 10:29 PM

Just a thought...

Why not have an area just for Rants?
I know there's several areas that a rant can be posted in, (IE) If it's a Legal issue then Post it there. Some peeps don't like reading them or hearing peeps bitching about whatever...and sometimes They may add "fuel to the fire" just because.
But if it's just someone (like me) just wanting to blow off steam from time to time, in a "Rant" forum it's kind of sanctioned... then those who Don't want to read it won't stumble into it "accidently".

I figure...those of us who want to just blow off steam, and maybe even just get a kind word from a "friend" on this site may be all they need to get over their issue(s). It helped me today!:thumbsup:
Thanks guys/gals:thumbsup: .

Respectfully,

~Ray

Rich Z 03-11-2007 11:40 PM

Yeah, I hear that. I actually have a SOUND OFF! forum on one of my other message boards and on another one I call the RUBBER ROOM. And yet on another one simply known as HELL!!

I can certainly put something similar here if that is what you all want.....

SteveK 03-12-2007 09:21 AM

You could just call it Ray's Room..... :lmao: :lmao:

Just kidding, the room would be useful to many and we would always know where to find Ray. :rofl1:

ynkedad 03-12-2007 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveK
You could just call it Ray's Room..... :lmao: :lmao:

Just kidding, the room would be useful to many and we would always know where to find Ray. :rofl1:

:toetap05:

:rofl1:

SteveK 03-12-2007 09:26 AM

Don't just tap your toe..... come on..... RANT! :hehehe:

ynkedad 03-12-2007 09:41 AM

Na...

I'm good for now.:thumbsup:

But the day is still young!:D

Rich Z 03-12-2007 10:24 AM

Hmm, Ray's Ranting Room does have a nice ring to it.............

ynkedad 03-12-2007 04:29 PM

I could rant about enough stuff that'll keep ya's reading for days on end!:hehehe:

Brother in jail for being an Idiot:nopity:.
Someone up north looking for my other brother (legal issues), and is looking at jail time. (good for him) :nopity: .
Had to pay daughters traffic fines TODAY otherwise 30 days in the slammer:nopity: .
House sounds like a wind tunnel and looks like a war zone.
Bird crapped on Vette. :nopity: :nopity: :nopity:
Traffic around here SUCKS with all of the snowbirds being here :nopity: .
And i'm hungry:D :nopity:.

Hot BluZ 03-12-2007 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ynkedad
I could rant about enough stuff that'll keep ya's reading for days on end!:hehehe:

Brother in jail for being an Idiot:nopity:.
Someone up north looking for my other brother (legal issues), and is looking at jail time. (good for him) :nopity: .
Had to pay daughters traffic fines TODAY otherwise 30 days in the slammer:nopity: .
House sounds like a wind tunnel and looks like a war zone.
Bird crapped on Vette. :nopity: :nopity: :nopity:
Traffic around here SUCKS with all of the snowbirds being here :nopity: .
And i'm hungry:D :nopity:.

Man, you don't need an area for rants, you have enough for your own forum. :D

And I know about the traffic with all those Village People snow birds. In-laws live near there and this time of years sucks. :banghead:

Classy 03-12-2007 05:40 PM

Woman's Advice:Don't get mad,Get Even:reddevil: