The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   CorvetteFlorida Feedback! (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43577)

VetteHead 03-21-2010 10:45 AM

ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I love this forum, Junk recommended it and I have been here before.

But try as I might I simply CNNOT change my profile picture!!!

I have resized a single photo about a zillion times all the way down to the size of an atom and it STILL won’t upload!

What am I doing wrong?
:mad::banghead:

Rich Z 03-21-2010 01:13 PM

It might help if you detail the steps you are taking and the results (or lack thereof) that you see afterwards....

VetteHead 03-21-2010 02:25 PM

I’m sorry.

I use a Mac.
I have resized the photo seven ways to Sunday and no matter how small it tells me the upload has failed.
I belong to other forums and have not have this problem before.
Is there a certain specification as to what size to use?

I have no idea how I did it with my C4 because it was a while ago.

I appreciate your help and sorry for the seeming frustration.

VetteHead 03-21-2010 06:22 PM

Sorry, MY bust.

I was stupidly trying to upload a picture to my profile. I found the avatar page and now all is right with the world.

Paul

PS - Jesse - It was good talking with you this weekend! :thumbsup:

THOR 03-21-2010 08:10 PM

:welcome: back to the forum. Glad you got the avatar thang figured out. If it's been awhile, I would suggest going to the welcome section and re introduce yourself along with some nice pics of your RIDE because folks will ask if you don't. :welcome: again. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

VetteHead 03-21-2010 08:37 PM

Thanks Thor, and if I told you something about your name I don’t know if you’d laugh your ass off or be insulted.

It involves a certain body part of mine....:rofl1:

Rich Z 03-21-2010 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VetteHead (Post 110980)
I was stupidly trying to upload a picture to my profile. I found the avatar page and now all is right with the world.

Paul

PS - Jesse - It was good talking with you this weekend! :thumbsup:

Those are the kinds of details that would have helped to identify the problem.... :hehehe:

THOR 03-22-2010 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THOR (Post 110991)
:welcome: back to the forum. Glad you got the avatar thang figured out. If it's been awhile, I would suggest going to the welcome section and re introduce yourself along with some nice pics of your RIDE because folks will ask if you don't. :welcome: again. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ah so you have the hammer too!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

VetteHead 03-22-2010 09:42 AM

And he enjoy’s my wife’s friend Aphrodite. :hehehe: