The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Corvettes Anonymous (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   An Introduction To Corvettes Anonymous (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1022)

MMC5 11-16-2006 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ynkedad
:wavey: Your looking at one of the Newest members of Corvettes Anonymous. I sent Tom (MMC5) a PM and then gave him a call. He Seems like a truly genuine Individual, and I'm glad I took the leap.
This organization does some pretty great and selfless things, and I just wanted to jump on the ban wagon!
C Ya at the show Tom.

~Ray

Aw Shucks! :o :o

Great conversation Ray and I'm looking forward to meeting you at Mickey-D's!

Your Charter Member number will be #011. You are More Than Welcome to use the logo and number in your sig or your email, if you chooose.

Btw, got that note ~ TKU Big time!

Now if someone would tell me where that Mac's is....:confused:

C U SAt! :wavey:

ynkedad 11-16-2006 11:28 PM

Tom

TBV Ultimate Corvette Party

Tom,

There's a map on the thread "TBV Ultimate Corvette Party" on page #9 (submited by Jim Kill):thumbsup:

ynkedad 11-16-2006 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 9T8Vette
:welcome: Thanks for joining the team ynkedad .I am new at this as well, and like you said this group does great things.:yesnod: And we get to meet other folks with a Problem:hehehe: And having some fun with our Corvettes :dancer01: :thumbsup:

I hear ya dude:thumbsup:
:wavey: Thanks for the welcome as well!:dancer01:

MMC5 11-20-2006 07:34 PM

To everyone who has already become a member of Corvettes Anonymous I want to express my most sincere Thank You! To each of you I met at Ferman ~ and to 9T8Vette, who I kept missing ~ What a Wonderful Experience.

The show was its usual incredible bash! Probably one of the top 5 Bay Area shows! My email has driven me :crazy03: today!

As a result of the show, we have added some exciting new products so Here is a link for you to check out.

Please bear with me 'cause I'm trying to get the official website up and PayPal in place. :ack2: Soon I hope! :)

Anyway just email me for details. Don't forget Christmas is looming large and we need to allow for order building & shipping. :eek:

Thanks Again To All!

Tom :wavey:

Kap142 02-04-2007 05:15 PM

I can't stand it, I can't stand it.

I wanna join!:dancer01:

ynkedad 02-04-2007 05:32 PM

Ken...

:grd: :grd: :grd: :grd: :grd: :thumbsup:

SteveK 02-04-2007 05:43 PM

I can personally attest to the help that I have received from Corvettes Anonymous. I am in no way cured, but it helps to know that I am not alone and that other suffer from the same conditions. :yesnod:
Join us on the counseling couch.... :thumbsup:

Kap142 02-04-2007 05:50 PM

And the doctor is....

Cute, with shapely legs and beautiful feminine figure and beer and wants to ride in my C3?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :reddevil:

ynkedad 02-04-2007 06:03 PM

Hey Tom,

First off...Thanks for calling to check up on us!:thumbsup:

Secondly, pick a day you and your group want to come up, but like I said, the car show is the 3rd Saturday of every month and begins around 4:30pm, I think. The time is on the link I sent you.
They have DJ's plating old time Rock N' Roll, beer, mixed drinks, wine, water and soda available to buy. Lots of places to eat (probably have a line though :banghead: ), A few shops for the Ladies although, not too many shops at the Square where the car show is, but the other Square has lots of them, and more places to eat.:crazy03:

Oh, The car show consists of Classic and Antique cars/trucks.

Every night, both squares have entertainment, from live bands to DJ's. Lots of dancing etc. Although, it doesn't start till 5pm and always ends at 9pm. (kind of late I know).
If you all are crunched for time, ya's can get here around noon, shop, eat check things out etc. at one square, then caravan to the car show at the other square, check it out then head home or get a hotel room in the villages. Up to you.:thumbsup:

~Ray

MMC5 02-05-2007 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveK
I can personally attest to the help that I have received from Corvettes Anonymous. I am in no way cured, but it helps to know that I am not alone and that other suffer from the same conditions. :yesnod:
Join us on the counseling couch.... :thumbsup:

Well Steve, there Is No Cure...but part of what will help you feel better was dropped of at the USPS this morning! Keel an eye on your mailbox! :dancer01:

And speaking of that Couch Session "The Doctor" is working overtime to get up to date. Anytime you want to send a pic and your sad tail of woe.... either Nurse Rachett or Nurse Goodbody will pull up a chair for you. :rofl1:

T :wavey: