The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Ranting Room (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   This will piss you off... (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94196)

Rich Z 06-25-2013 05:29 PM

This will piss you off...

If that were my wife, I'd be out hunting that guy.

Cor66Vette 06-25-2013 09:31 PM

Owning a gun isn't the easiest thing in NJ. Most homes there are gun-free zones, if you will. Where are the Liberals now?

Rich Z 06-25-2013 09:59 PM

You would think the guy would have given her time to call 911, wouldn't you? :rolleyes:

navy2kcoupe 06-26-2013 08:19 PM

When SECONDS count and the police are just MINUTES away..............

Rich Z 06-26-2013 09:16 PM

Yeah.... Imagine how differently that video would be had she had a .357 and knew how to use it.

85vette 06-27-2013 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedRestoredRoadster (Post 178388)
Owning a gun isn't the easiest thing in NJ. Most homes there are gun-free zones, if you will. Where are the Liberals now?

And the criminals know it and obviously take advantage of it.

I couldn't be a part of that lifestyle(not having guns around). Firearms have been a presence in my life for as long as I can remember. My Dad told me that he started me firing a .22 rifle when I was 2 years old(he had to hold it for me). As easy as it is to aquire a gun here in Florida, I can't help but think I would be able to find one in NJ or anywhere in the nation. Even if I had to travel to get one. You can find even them on Craigslist for trade, even though it's against site rules.

I can't imagine living somewhere that it would be against the law to own or have a gun in my house. I can understand wanting laws on concealed carry or even open carry as some states allow. But to me, having a weapon in your home falls under the second amendment. Everyone should have the right to defend themselves. Besides, how are they going to know? Unless you shoot that intruder that's beating your wife, like the one in the video. In which case I would rather explain my actions to a jury than choose pallbearers for her funeral.

Rich Z 06-27-2013 10:45 AM

In my opinion, it is a sign of a fundamental failure of government if a person has to choose between fearing injuries from an attack by an intruder, or fearing prosecution from the government for choosing to protect themselves from such an attack.

Z06 Rocket 06-27-2013 11:06 PM

GUARANTEED he is a repeat offender recently released for a similar violent offense. Guar-n-frikin-teed. Ill put money on that one. If she were someone I knew he wouldn't be able to run far enough to get away from me.

zzzona 06-28-2013 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z06 Rocket (Post 178481)
GUARANTEED he is a repeat offender recently released for a similar violent offense. Guar-n-frikin-teed. Ill put money on that one. If she were someone I knew he wouldn't be able to run far enough to get away from me.

His finger prints should be all over the place.... The way it all went down I don't know if a gun would have been the solution, but it sure would be now.

navy2kcoupe 06-28-2013 08:48 AM

I would say give his name to FORMER Patriot's tight end Aaron Hernandez and
he would take care of it, but I think he's gonna be tied up for a few years!
Andy :wavey: