The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Competitions and Racing Forum (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=91)
-   -   New clutch self bleeding cooling resivoir!! (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28942)

RevXtreme 1 04-03-2009 12:26 PM

New clutch self bleeding cooling resivoir!!

RevXtreme is about to release a self bleeding cooling system for the C5 & C6 road-race guy's/Gal's & want some feedback.

System installs similar to the remote bleeder, but includes a aluminum finned resivoir with 3 times the OEM capacity, and will constantly recirculate & cool the clutch fluid with every depress of the clutch pedal. This will also have an integrated filter element to help keep the fluid clean & greatly extend the life (no more clutch pedal on the floor).

It also will self bleed with every pump of the pedal so no more messy bleeding & fluid changes.

Target price is $249 and will be not more difficult to install than the simple remote bleeder line is now.

How many would like to see this released to the market?

Thanks in advance for the feedback. :thumbsup:

Tracy@RevXtreme

1Bad'66 04-03-2009 09:59 PM

I like the sound of this...

Need a test car?:D

Knowles' Z06 04-20-2009 11:31 PM

When will it be out

I am intrested I am about to change my fluid to Castrol SRF it would be a good time to do it all...pls email me more info

Eddie

RevXtreme 1 04-21-2009 09:46 PM

Just getting the first systems ready to send out to a couple of hardcore road racers to eval & give feendback. Should be only 60 days or so out if all goes as planned.:thumbsup:

1Bad'66 04-21-2009 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RevXtreme 1 (Post 88130)
Just getting the first systems ready to send out to a couple of hardcore road racers to eval & give feendback. Should be only 60 days or so out if all goes as planned.:thumbsup:

Keep us posted...

Gannet 04-22-2009 11:00 AM

I'm interested.

But to be clear, this requires dropping the bellhousing for install, correct?

Knowles' Z06 04-23-2009 10:53 PM

hardcore

I fit that model lol....keep me posted I go to the dragstrip as often as I can and if I am not there I am at the trake....you can email me and we can talk more when you get closer....Saturday I will find out if the new fluid helps with the limp pedal issues

Eddie

RevXtreme 1 04-24-2009 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gannet (Post 88155)
I'm interested.

But to be clear, this requires dropping the bellhousing for install, correct?

It will be about the same as installing the remote bleeder & doing the drill mod. Much easier to drop the bellhousing since there is so little room to get the bleeder out.