The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Events and Happenings (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Corvettes In Venice 9/07/08 (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15083)

Toejo40 04-13-2008 09:11 PM

Corvettes In Venice 9/07/08

You talked we listened......

Corvettes in Venice
5th Annual "Vette-Together" Corvette Show
Sunday, September 7th, 2008
8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Centennial Park in downtown historic Venice, Florida
220 Venice Ave W
Venice, FL 34285

Free welcome party dinner Saturday night for pre-registered entrants at the host hotel.

Parking......enter with your club and park with your club.

Cars will be judged on cleanliness and condition of vehicle only.

Please visit venicefloridacorvettes.com for additional information & show flyer.

als2052 04-14-2008 08:04 AM

Looking forward to it...

Toejo40 06-10-2008 11:25 PM

For the ladies....

...if you enjoy browsing adorable gift and antique shops, with a delightful meal at an outdoor café, then you'll be right at home in Venice. Start with our charming palm-lined historic MainStreet shopping district called "The Island Avenues" where there are over 150 shops. You'll find Christmas ornaments, whimsical home accessories, exotic imports, lovely antiques, and every type of gift from shells and beach souvenirs to gourmet foods and gadgets. You'll also find every kind of clothing imaginable from beach wear to evening wear. This sets the stage for a premier Corvette Show.

Venice Florida Corvettes proudly presents....
Corvettes in Venice
September 7, 2008

For the guys....less than 3 months to get your application in. Goodie bags to the 1st 100 pre-registered cars. This will be a shine & show judged event. 3 trophies in each class, best of show & people's choice.

Please visit our website for show flyer.
www.venicefloridacorvettes.com

Yellow 06-11-2008 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toejo40 (Post 61779)
...if you enjoy browsing adorable gift and antique shops, with a delightful meal at an outdoor café, then you'll be right at home in Venice. Start with our charming palm-lined historic MainStreet shopping district called "The Island Avenues" where there are over 150 shops. You'll find Christmas ornaments, whimsical home accessories, exotic imports, lovely antiques, and every type of gift from shells and beach souvenirs to gourmet foods and gadgets. You'll also find every kind of clothing imaginable from beach wear to evening wear.

Always a great show, but the shops have always been closed.
:shrug01: are they open this year?

72ragtop 06-11-2008 12:41 AM

got the flyer in the mail today. will be out iin the mail tomorrow.

Shadow 06-11-2008 12:49 AM

Venice is a beautiful city:thumbsup:

Like Yellow said, are the shop going to be open? Might be an incintive for my other half to come along.

Otherwise, might just be me and the ridin' partner (grand daughter):D

TR6speed 06-11-2008 09:41 PM

I plan on attending and hopeful a few other club membes will come along. I have it list in our calendar of events on our web site as well as a link to your registration form.

98 softtail 06-11-2008 11:06 PM

Last year I believe most of the stores were open.

Yellow 06-12-2008 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 98 softtail (Post 61865)
Last year I believe most of the stores were open.

:thumbsup:Last year was the 1st time I have missed in a long time.

navy2kcoupe 06-12-2008 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yellow (Post 61874)
:thumbsup:Last year was the 1st time I have missed in a long time.

Yellow....... not to hijack the thread..... but my old eyes can see the yellow text much better than the red. Thanks for using the yellow...Yellow! :thumbsup:
Hijack over........
Andy :wavey: