The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Events and Happenings (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Hob Nob Crew @ AntiVenom (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16734)

C5Rick 06-06-2008 06:31 PM

Hob Nob Crew @ AntiVenom

During the Friday gathering at the Hob Nob, 5 Vettes in the parking lot, it started raining and it rained hard. Boy we sure need it. Soon the discussion came up for another road trip, a couple of calls were made and a trip to AntiVenom was scheduled :dancer01: While the fine details are still being put together, we will depart the Hob Nob Saturday, 6/14 and head south to North Port swing east and then north to Seffner. We will spend some time with Greg, Rashelle & the bunch.
We will leave AntiVenom and head to Joey D's for the festivities there that evening :thumbsup:
All are invited to stop by the shop and say hi during our visit.
More info as it evolves

Curacao 06-06-2008 08:21 PM

Hob Nob Crew @ AntiVenom

I spoke to Greg about our Cruise with a stop to stretch our legs at AntiVenom.
He offered to do a BBQ for the Hob Nob Crew and all who show up.:dancer01:
The Hob Nob Crew will be arriving around 11:30am – 12:00pm at AntiVenom.
Dyno runs will also be available for $40 :thumbsup:

Please email me (timothy@flamingotv.com) and let me know: If you are going to attend and if you want a dyno run.

RevXtreme 1 06-06-2008 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curacao (Post 61341)
I spoke to Greg about our Cruise with a stop to stretch our legs at AntiVenom.
He offered to do a BBQ for the Hob Nob Crew and all who show up.:dancer01:
The Hob Nob Crew will be arriving around 11:30am – 12:00pm at AntiVenom.
Dyno runs will also be available for $40 :thumbsup:

Please email me (timothy@flamingotv.com) and let me know: If you are going to attend and if you want a dyno run.

Great idea!!:thumbsup:

Shadow 06-07-2008 12:36 AM

Sorry I didn't make it to the Hob Nob. Got caught in that downpour and didn't think anyone would be there. I should have known better with this crew. They don't let a little water stop them:thumbsup::lmao:

I'm going to try to do the cruise. Sounds like fun:dancer01:

Curacao 06-07-2008 09:07 AM

Hob Nob Crew @ AntiVenom

Hob Nob Crew will leave from Hob Nob going south and continue north to AntiVenom for BBQ & Dyno runs, and than continue to Joey D's Car Show in Bradenton.

Summary: 219.7 miles (6 hours, 11 minutes)

LS2POWA 06-07-2008 09:13 AM

Waiting to see if my boss' let me have the whole day off, would love to go on this. Should find out tonight or tomorrow.

Ms. AntiVenom 06-07-2008 11:35 AM

See Greg dont tell me nuthin:lmao: I will cook, and maybe call for the barbeque place next door to cater (they are awesome)

C5Rick 06-07-2008 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ms. AntiVenom (Post 61363)
See Greg dont tell me nuthin:lmao: I will cook, and maybe call for the barbeque place next door to cater (they are awesome)

I didn't know Greg knew about this :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Ms. AntiVenom 06-07-2008 12:27 PM

I sent you a pm Rick!

RevXtreme 1 06-07-2008 12:41 PM

The wife & I sometimes take that circle when putting miles on a build for break in, nice cruise route.:thumbsup: