The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Ranting Room (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Do your part for border security!! (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10954)

88vert 12-27-2007 04:08 PM

Do your part for border security!!

DO YOUR PART !! Click on and then put the crosshairs on them and pull the trigger. It sure does make one feel better! Try it!!
Take out your frustration with our OPEN BORDER!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not PC, but sure helps with the frustration! (with apology to any Mexican members!)

http://www.resist.com/other/border_patrol.swf

fletcher4u 12-27-2007 05:24 PM

THAT WILL DO IT :thumbsup:

Rich Z 12-27-2007 05:39 PM

Hell..... I need a full auto..... :banghead:

als2052 12-27-2007 07:08 PM

I wonder how well this game would have been received 100 years ago if it was showing ships loaded with immigrant men, women and children coming from Europe being blown out of the water along our east coast...Just my .02...

coolassbrad 12-27-2007 07:42 PM

thats just wrong

Shadow 12-27-2007 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by als2052 (Post 46211)
I wonder how well this game would have been received 100 years ago if it was showing ships loaded with immigrant men, women and children coming from Europe being blown out of the water along our east coast...Just my .02...

Probably not well. Then again, immigrants (and criminals in some cases) were the ones who settled the country in the first place.

The immigrants you mention helped make the country what it is today. As well, once they made landfall, they did whatever they could to help the US and themselves become a part of this great country:thumbsup:

100 years later one of the biggest problems facing our country...illegal immigration:(

Todays immigrants are living off the taxes you and I pay, the welfare system you and I pay for, and not contributing to the effort. In many cases, these same immigrants are sending the bulk of thier earnings back to relatives in thier mother country and not fueling the economy here. Many of the immigrants (as portrayed by this "game") refuse to learn the language, sunmit to the immigration regulations, or defend our country. There's a lot of "take" and not a lot of "give" :(

If these were "legal" immigrants being "shipped" to the US, I'd dump this like a hot potatoe. Thats not the case.

I'm not anti immigrant. I am Anti-illegal immigrant!

my $.02

BTW, 2 of my best friends were native Cubanos who defected here as children with thier families. Both are US citizens, both earn very comfortable incomes (attorneys and such) and both contribute to the system:thumbsup:

I have no problem with a person wishing to escape a tyrant or dictatorship. But once it's done, get legal:thumbsup:

The vast majority of the Mexican immigrants never seem to get to that step:(

Kap142 12-27-2007 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 46222)
Probably not well. Then again, immigrants (and criminals in some cases) were the ones who settled the country in the first place.

The immigrants you mention helped make the country what it is today. As well, once they made landfall, they did whatever they could to help the US and themselves become a part of this great country:thumbsup:

100 years later one of the biggest problems facing our country...illegal immigration:(

Todays immigrants are living off the taxes you and I pay, the welfare system you and I pay for, and not contributing to the effort. In many cases, these same immigrants are sending the bulk of thier earnings back to relatives in thier mother country and not fueling the economy here. Many of the immigrants (as portrayed by this "game") refuse to learn the language, sunmit to the immigration regulations, or defend our country. There's a lot of "take" and not a lot of "give" :(

If these were "legal" immigrants being "shipped" to the US, I'd dump this like a hot potatoe. Thats not the case.

I'm not anti immigrant. I am Anti-illegal immigrant!

my $.02

BTW, 2 of my best friends were native Cubanos who defected here as children with thier families. Both are US citizens, both earn very comfortable incomes (attorneys and such) and both contribute to the system:thumbsup:

I have no problem with a person wishing to escape a tyrant or dictatorship. But once it's done, get legal:thumbsup:

The vast majority of the Mexican immigrants never seem to get to that step:(

:iagree: Si Senor:lmao:

63GSreplica 12-28-2007 12:12 AM

Well said Shadow! Both sets of my great grandparents came here legally, started a business or got jobs and worked hard, learned the language and made a good contribution to society and gave back until the day they died. I have been to many countries, and lived in some for a while, NONE of them would tolerate what we do, in fact one country will NOT let you become a citizen even after living there 20+ years. I find it amazing what we tolerate, then are blamed for all the worlds problems and are the bad guys for not letting criminals overrun our country. We can't even take care of our own veterans let alone those others who need help. Legal immigration, I'm all for it. Illegals, get out, I don't care how bad you have it, come here legally or go to jail then get shipped home and lose ALL chance of coming back and becoming a legal citizen. end rant.

Ms. AntiVenom 12-28-2007 09:46 AM

You dont even want to hear my thoughts!!!

try living next to 50+ of them
Having to send your kids away for christmas so they can sleep.
driving down the road and seeing a line of nice old houses with the exception of one.your neigbors
Ferman is next door, or so it seams

:lmao:

88vert 12-28-2007 01:26 PM

Ive got 40-50 of them living in one house 3 doors down, they shower in the side yard with a hose, have beer bottles and other trash scattered all over the yard, real nice neighbors.A real addition to any neighborhood! As far as that goes what country wouldn't love to have these leaches on society???As far as the immigrants that came by ship 100 years ago they did it legally. Big differance between legall and illegal!!!