The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Ranting Room (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   What a Dweeb!!! (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2257)

ynkedad 03-16-2007 05:44 PM

What a Dweeb!!!

:bigear: Today I received my Flash Rejuvenator in the mail :dancer01: and like a kid at Christmas, tore into the box and rushed out back to give it a whirl.:crazy03:
One of he areas I need to use it on (The hump behind the head rest) can only be reached when the top is down. So, I put the top down. get the buffer all set up, applied a Nickle size dab on the fore mentioned area and now i'm getting ready to buff.

...I squeezed the triger, applied the buffer and... :eek: WTF, It SLUNG Every F:2232censored:g bit of the rejuvenator into the cockpit of the car :bang: .
:sillyme: What A F:2232censored:g Mess!:banghead:

The scratch is still there, as I spent the rest of the time I had cleaning up my mess.:banghead:

Thanks for listening,

~Ray

zzzona 03-16-2007 05:58 PM

YEP...DIRECTIONS, MY WIFE TELLS ME IT'S A " MAN " THING..

vett boy 03-16-2007 07:24 PM

Don't beat yourself up.It happens to all of us.Some of us more than others.

Lou G 03-16-2007 08:29 PM

It sounds just like something I would do.

jcb_njb 03-16-2007 09:01 PM

Sorry. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

2Vettes 03-16-2007 09:12 PM

:lmao: I could just see the mess it made!

navy2kcoupe 03-16-2007 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ynkedad
:bigear: Today I received my Flash Rejuvenator in the mail :dancer01: and like a kid at Christmas, tore into the box and rushed out back to give it a whirl.:crazy03:
One of he areas I need to use it on (The hump behind the head rest) can only be reached when the top is down. So, I put the top down. get the buffer all set up, applied a Nickle size dab on the fore mentioned area and now i'm getting ready to buff.

...I squeezed the triger, applied the buffer and... :eek: WTF, It SLUNG Every F:2232censored:g bit of the rejuvenator into the cockpit of the car :bang: .
:sillyme: What A F:2232censored:g Mess!:banghead:

The scratch is still there, as I spent the rest of the time I had cleaning up my mess.:banghead:

Thanks for listening,

~Ray

Hey Ray, did you get the carpet cleaner from Flashman too? I hear it works great on the stains in skivvies after slingin' rejuvinator into the cockpit!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Andy

ynkedad 03-16-2007 10:46 PM

Had to toss those!

Quote:

Originally Posted by navy2kcoupe
Hey Ray, did you get the carpet cleaner from Flashman too? I hear it works great on the stains in skivvies after slingin' rejuvinator into the cockpit!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Andy

Funny...When I look at this thread and read my post, I start :lmao: .
Just imagining the look on my face as I stood there with my buffer in hand, with that "Deer caught in the head lights look" on my face.:rofl1:
It did me good to post this thread:thumbsup: .

Thanks,

~Ray

Shadow 03-17-2007 08:37 AM

:lmao: :banghead: :lmao:

SteveK 03-17-2007 09:20 AM

So, I can vision it now....... :rolleyes:

Probably looked like the birds attacked the interior of the car. :lmao: