The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Paint & Body Work Forum (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   [C4] New Paint Shop in Tampa, FL (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24602)

rsuarez 12-21-2008 08:44 PM

New Paint Shop in Tampa, FL

3 Attachment(s)
Hello All,

I just opened a body shop in Tampa, I know this is a Corvette Forum. I am Corvette nut also, I have done may Corvettes from my home and now I can work from my shop. Take a look at the last Vette that I painted. I am currently working on my 88 Vette (finally). I will post some pics soon in the next few days, with more details. I do all work without cutting conners, I do not use cheap products, and warranty all my work. I also do custom kandy work, and for you guys that want airbrush, I can work with your artist.

See my website www.rjlcustoms.com

Robert
88 Vette

THOR 12-25-2008 09:07 AM

:welcome::welcome: to the Forum. Very nice work by the way. I would suggest intorducing yourself in the Welcome section so we know who you are. Folks here are very friendly and laid back. Pics are always appeciated. :thumbsup:

grumpyvette 12-28-2008 12:16 PM

ok, its always nice to have a new shop that does quality paint and body work on vettes, so the more info, on services, PRICES, times frames etc, that you post and the more pictures, the better.

XQIZT 03-26-2010 08:35 PM

Nice work...hows business going?

I can certainly appreciate and respect the amount of work that goes into painting a car; I prepped mine...WOW it was a lot of work! :thumbsup:

Shadow 03-27-2010 11:50 AM

:welcome:aboard:wavey:

Nice to have a local (to me anyway) paint and body guy on board.:dancer01:

I agree information and pics. The more the better to get the word out. If you don't want to post prices, I can understand. Thats usually a more personal subject.

BTW-Do you do media (SODA) blasting (as opposed to "sand")?
I need to have my Landcruiser blasted (in the middle east, the "blast them" from the inside:lmao:) to see what rust problems I'll need to have addressed?:rolleyes::nonod:

Thanks and again, welcome aboard:dancer01:

Gordon

shakedown067 03-27-2010 04:49 PM

ok ya'll realize this thread is over a year old right? :welcome:

Shadow 03-27-2010 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shakedown067 (Post 111465)
ok ya'll realize this thread is over a year old right? :welcome:

:lmao::lmao: Well, I reckon I didn't:lmao::lmao:

clicked on "NEW POSTS" like I always do, and there it was.

I guess the one above me responded which technically made it a "new post."

Wonder if the dudes still in business? Need to get some blastin' done on my truck:thumbsup:

XQIZT 03-27-2010 07:58 PM

:lmao:Yea...i saw that...but I was just wondering if he was still in business. :shrug01:

shakedown067 03-27-2010 08:35 PM

:lmao: Just have to give you $#!^

Shadow 03-28-2010 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shakedown067 (Post 111472)
:lmao: Just have to give you $#!^

Hey!

I'm a TRAINED OBSERVER:lmao::lmao:

:thumbsup::thumbsup:It's all good:thumbsup::thumbsup:...and well deserved.:thumbsup: