The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   CorvetteFlorida Feedback! (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Server problems.... (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11417)

Rich Z 01-08-2008 05:22 PM

Server problems....

I assume everyone else is seeing those error messages at the top of the screen like I am. I had PHP recompiled (for those of you who know what I am talking about), and it appears to have caused some sort of error condition. Got people looking into it right now....

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Z06 Rocket 01-08-2008 05:31 PM

Yea I saw it, but I have no idea what your talking about regarding PHP... and I won't know so don't bather 'splainin lucy........

Rich Z 01-08-2008 05:34 PM

Apparently something broke in one of the hacked modules customized for this site (same thing over on CorvetteInternational, which is on the same server), so I disabled those mods to get rid of the errors.

This day didn't turn out ANYTHING at all like I had hoped for...........

Connie and I are celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary today..... If you can call today "celebrating"........... :ahh:

CHASZ51 01-08-2008 05:40 PM

I saw about 10 mins ago, i was saying what the hell.

spiceman 01-08-2008 05:43 PM

Hey Rich, sure today's great

And congrad's on Connie and your anniversary as well.
Hey we all know the amount of effort you pour into this site, and a GREAT job you do at that.
Question, soes Connee help you with this site?
# 2 Is your a a vetter? or is that Vettie?
And BY THE WAY RICH............you didn't answer my question about your going to the Rolex 24? Gotta show our Vette Driver's, crew's, and owner's some support. After all, your our fearless janitor ain't ya?:reddevil:

Rich Z 01-08-2008 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiceman (Post 47581)
And congrad's on Connie and your anniversary as well.
Hey we all know the amount of effort you pour into this site, and a GREAT job you do at that.
Question, soes Connee help you with this site?

Nope.... She's not much into computers. I bought her a laptop, but she hasn't even touched it yet. She wants to, but time is always a real issue around here.

Quote:

# 2 Is your a a vetter? or is that Vettie?

Not sure I know how to answer that one........ :D

Quote:

And BY THE WAY RICH............you didn't answer my question about your going to the Rolex 24? Gotta show our Vette Driver's, crew's, and owner's some support. After all, your our fearless janitor ain't ya?:reddevil:

I doubt it. We were supposed to visit my mom last weekend, postponed it because of the cold temps to this weekend, but rain is on the horizon, so will probably cancel this trip as well. I'm about to get real busy again with my business, so I want to visit my mom before that happens and am keeping all the weekends open till that takes place. One of these days she's going to be gone and I am really going to regret not spending more time with her....

Hope you understand.....

Thanks,

Rich Z.

gmjunkie 01-08-2008 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Z (Post 47579)
Apparently something broke in one of the hacked modules customized for this site (same thing over on CorvetteInternational, which is on the same server), so I disabled those mods to get rid of the errors.

This day didn't turn out ANYTHING at all like I had hoped for...........

Connie and I are celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary today..... If you can call today "celebrating"........... :ahh:

Happy Anniversary Rich and Connie :thumbsup::thumbsup: Jo and I will be creeping up on 28 in April!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
I remember when we were young an...................never mind!!:rofl1::rofl1::rofl1:

ynkedad 01-08-2008 06:47 PM

Happy Anniversary!:party:

THOR 01-08-2008 06:47 PM

Happy Anniversary to Rich and Connie and many more!!!!

vett boy 01-08-2008 06:49 PM

30 yrs.thats pretty special .