The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Corvette Discussions (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Some good news! (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13206)

Shadow 02-21-2008 11:06 AM

Some good news!

As some of you already know, there was a little "incident" with my vette some years back. Seems a Ford got in the way:mad:

I was told by a couple of people that the frame horns might have been tweaked, which of course makes spending $$ on it quite the waste of time:(

Upon the recommendation of the gents at Auto XTC in St. Petersburg, I took it over to Mikes Auto Body on 122nd Ave. in St. Pete.

Dennis, one of the techs there initally took a look at it and assured me there was no damage to the frame, but I wanted to be sure. He crawled in, over around and through the car and could find no indication of damage.

I took it back when the owner was present, and Mike himself took a look at it.

He took a couple hours out of his day and went over this thing with a fine toothed comb not to mention all the squares and measurements he took. He checked the squareness of the frame, the works!
:thumbsup::yesnod:

About 2 hours later, the verdict was in..............................

LET THE MODDIN' BEGIN!!!!:dancer01::party:

Hey Mike...:yourock::notworthy:

I'd highly recommend these guys for your paint/body work and the way the treat the client:thumbsup:

Gordon

Kap142 02-21-2008 11:31 AM

That's good news Gordon. Ya know how bad it is when one needs ones horns tweaked!:lmao::lmao::rofl1::lmao:

Shadow 02-21-2008 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kap142 (Post 51906)
That's good news Gordon. Ya know how bad it is when one needs ones horns tweaked!:lmao::lmao::rofl1::lmao:

Ya gots dat rite brudda!

C5Rick 02-21-2008 12:00 PM

When you show up at Punta Gorda, how we going to know it's you with all the new Mods

85vette 02-21-2008 01:18 PM

What are you gonna do to her Gordon? Engine mods or just bolt ons? I'm torn between keeping mine stock or swappin motors. I know I can only expect so much HP out of this Tuned Port Injection, so I'm contemplating finding an LS1 or just hot rodding what I have. It will be a while anyway, got too many irons in the fire as it is!

98 softtail 02-21-2008 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kap142 (Post 51906)

Nothing like a good horn tweaking to start your day...:lmao:

Rich Z 02-21-2008 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 85vette (Post 51924)
What are you gonna do to her Gordon? Engine mods or just bolt ons? I'm torn between keeping mine stock or swappin motors. I know I can only expect so much HP out of this Tuned Port Injection, so I'm contemplating finding an LS1 or just hot rodding what I have. It will be a while anyway, got too many irons in the fire as it is!

I'm sure Gordon has something up his sleeve. He didn't go through all that trouble for nothing....... :reddevil:

Shadow 02-21-2008 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Z (Post 51940)
I'm sure Gordon has something up his sleeve. He didn't go through all that trouble for nothing....... :reddevil:

:thumbsup:;)

Shadow 02-21-2008 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 98 softtail (Post 51936)
Nothing like a good horn tweaking to start your day...:lmao:

...or end it...:thumbsup::rofl1:

Shadow 02-21-2008 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 85vette (Post 51924)

I could tell ya, but then I'd have to kill ya:( but to answer your question...yes...just yes....:dancer01:

Lets just say there are plans in the works as we speak:thumbsup: