The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Corvette Discussions (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   The Corvette Show Premiere Video is up (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1601)

Bradzvette 01-02-2007 05:34 PM

The Corvette Show Premiere Video is up

This inaugural episode follows the installation of C6 Z06 shocks onto a c5 vert and the modification of the F45 Selective Ride Control system to eliminate the errors due to the new shocks. Also included are a few highlights from the Ultimate Corvette Party that was held here in Tampa in November.

Future episodes follow the rest of the vert Z06 suspension upgrades, a very cool C6 brake installation and a C5 budget exhaust set-up. We will also have some event coverage for you such as several very fast C6 Vettes that crashed a Viper Shootout in Bradenton recently and the Stephen "EnglandGreen" Mod Party.

I hope that you will enjoy the show and follow as I make progress in the quality of subsequent episodes. Each and every show will be my very best effort, but as with any venture there is always room for improvement and I can promise you that is my goal, to continually improve the production.

You can access the video via the web site. Also while you're there you can check out the blogs and leave feedback or share your comments.

The Corvette show is a recurring video podcast production covering all years of the Corvette.

On a side note, if you are in the state of Florida and have a Corvette modification or build-up planned or in progress and would like to have it covered on the show please contact me ASAP. I would love to be there.

Thank you for your time and a Happy New Year to everyone.

Brad

www.TheCorvetteShow.com

chris308 01-03-2007 02:09 PM

Nice job!! :thumbsup:

Bradzvette 01-04-2007 09:05 AM

Thank you, lots of room for improvement no doubt, we had a ton of obstacles to over come, but it will get more polished. Thanks for checking it out.
Brad

www.TheCorvetteShow.com

Bradzvette 01-04-2007 09:07 AM

We are now on Itunes podcast store!

Here is the link, you can now DL to a portable device too.

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/M...t?id=211083428

:dancer01: :dancer01: :dancer01:

Thank you

Brad

www.TheCorvetteShow.com

Mekanic 01-04-2007 09:50 AM

I purchaced a 96 LT4 3 months ago and I'm slowly restoring and modifying it. If you would like to be there for some of it feel free.

I don't have a lot of money to throw at it, so is going slowly, but if you're interested, let me know :thumbsup:

Yellow 01-04-2007 01:43 PM

I will have to check this out when I get home
Congrats on the 1st show.

Bradzvette 01-04-2007 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mekanic
I purchaced a 96 LT4 3 months ago and I'm slowly restoring and modifying it. If you would like to be there for some of it feel free.

I don't have a lot of money to throw at it, so is going slowly, but if you're interested, let me know :thumbsup:

I would be honored to be a part of the process. I really want to incorporate other model years as we are not just about C5 vettes. Shoot me an email with your planned projects and propsed dates and we will cover it.

Thank you so much for posting. I look forward to meeting you in person.

Brad

www.TheCorvetteShow.com

Mekanic 01-04-2007 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brad@thecorvetteshow
I would be honored to be a part of the process. I really want to incorporate other model years as we are not just about C5 vettes. Shoot me an email with your planned projects and propsed dates and we will cover it.

Thank you so much for posting. I look forward to meeting you in person.

Brad

www.TheCorvetteShow.com

what is your email? I'm assuming Brad@thecorvetteshow.com but thats a guess heh.

Would you rather I PM on the site? Or email? OR...whatever just lemme get in touch with you lol.

I MAY be getting my new used chambered exhaust installed tomorrow. Probably a bit short notice tho.

Bradzvette 01-04-2007 10:23 PM

In the morning shoot me a pm and your phone number, I am a teacher so I cant take a call but i can call you when I get a break. What time is the install going to happen? I may be able to make it. Thanks again.
Brad

SteveK 01-04-2007 11:21 PM

Brad,

My son is having the 700R4 from his 85 rebuilt with all the best parts for drag racing. Is that something you would be interested in?:shrug01:
What area are you in?