The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Detailing (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Free Samples from Adam's!! (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1952)

BrAdam's 02-07-2007 04:19 PM

Free Samples from Adam's!!

http://www.adamspolishes.com/images/...four0zersM.jpg

Free Adam's Products!

Update!! Due to an overwhelming demand we must now ask for a small shipping fee from customers. In the past 36 hours we have had over 12,000 orders for this sample pack. For those of you who have already ordered, you will still receive the samples free of charge. As of February 19, we are now asking for a $3.95 fee. Thanks to all who have responded, we appreciate your business!!

As new products are developed and introduced, I like to get input from genuine Detail Freaks. Does this term suit you? I'd like to earn your business, and while advertising is effective, nothing beats using the product.

I've always said, "You can't talk about car care products. You have to see them, smell, apply and remove them to really appreciate their effectiveness."

Here is an opportunity to try our two newest Products, and sample our #1 seller.

You'll get:
- Four ounces of our new Glass Cleaner, Invisible Undercarriage Spray, and our Detail Spray.
- We will also send of an 8"x8" Microfiber Towel for your glasses and Navigation Screen!

All will be sent to you with a small shipping charge, just Click Here and scroll down to the Adam's Sample Pack!

I ask in return that we can eventually send you a catalog and email newsletter which introduces new products, shows, and offers event photos.

Thanks for giving us a shot at your business, and we hope to earn you as a customer for life!

Brad:thumbsup:

SteveK 02-07-2007 05:52 PM

OK, I ordered the sample pack and some extra MF Towels.
I'll let you know what I think. Thanks for the offer. :thumbsup:
Please add CorvetteFlorida Forum to your "How did you find us" list. I just selected Car Club.

CHASZ51 02-07-2007 05:57 PM

I odrered a sample.

MADN3SS 02-07-2007 07:08 PM

Just stoppin' by to say hi. Hope everyone is well. :)

Thanks Adam, Brad and the rest of the staff for allowing us to try your new products free of charge. I'll try 'em out when I get a chance.

Scott

Classy 02-07-2007 07:09 PM

I ordered a sample,Can't wait for the products,Hear nothing but Great things about your stuff,Thanks again.

Rich427 02-07-2007 07:11 PM

Hey Brad,

Need to talk to you about the email I got from Adam, so give me a call when you get a chance.

Guys, I will tell you that I have switched over to Adam's products and I was a former Zaino user. Loved the results from Zaino but the Adam's products I found to be as good or better, but I felt were much easier to apply. Just my opinion.

The one thing that I will say about these samples is that Adam and Brad gave me a bottle of their new glass cleaner before they even had labels made for them. Now, I have to be honest, I DON"T DO WINDOWS! House, car, it does not make a difference. If I have to do them I am going to screw them up. So, I get my wife to help me with this task. My wife used the window cleaner on my Z06 CE and she now swears by it. In fact she directed me to order another bottle. Since she does the windows, I give her what she wants.

Anyway, since they are free samples, you have nothing to lose!

Good luck with your new products Brad, and we need to talk about your new undercarriage spray. You have me intrigued!

Rich

BrAdam's 02-07-2007 07:24 PM

Sounds good Rich!! I will contact you either tomorrow afternoon, or Friday at the latest. As always thanks for the Kind words!!

We want everyone to have the chance of trying Adam's

ClockworkC5 02-07-2007 07:42 PM

just ordered sample for this weekends try out. ill keep everyone posted. ive been using maguires for the last 8 years, so we'll see.

als2052 02-07-2007 07:45 PM

Placed my order - will definitely give it a shot - Thanks for offer

Pres712 02-07-2007 07:46 PM

Thanks

The guys from Adams were kind enough to give us some samples of their "Detailer" for our Cypress Show last year and I think it is the best product on the market. I would love to test any thing else they have.

When filling out the spaces on your site regarding where one heard about your product there is nothing about "Corvetteflorida.com". Had to list something else.

Thanks guys!! :dancer01: