The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Ranting Room (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   rays (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19527)

dvdcta 09-01-2008 07:05 PM

rays

some people are hard a*** and don't have real life till it comes up & kicks you in the butt!!

vett boy 09-01-2008 07:18 PM

Did you just get rejected by another women? :D

dvdcta 09-01-2008 08:26 PM

rays

Quote:

Originally Posted by vett boy (Post 68640)

no!! working on next progect

Z06 Rocket 09-02-2008 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vett boy (Post 68640)

Nope, he/she is just trolling... I've seen alot of sensless posts here just to get the post count up. :thumbsdown:

vett boy 09-02-2008 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z06 Rocket (Post 68675)
Nope, he/she is just trolling... I've seen alot of sensless posts here just to get the post count up. :thumbsdown:

Kinda what i've been thinking.:confused:

Z06 Rocket 09-02-2008 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vett boy (Post 68679)
Kinda what i've been thinking.:confused:

He/She is either a post whore, young kid, or or a troll. 90-95% of the posts don't make any sense. I am personally getting tired of it. It's not a situation of picking on someone, as we have seen this pattern repeat itself many times over already. It's not an occasional misspelling or grammer issue, it's constant gibbrish. It's nonsense, and my only option at this point is to put the guy on my "Ignore" list in the user CP so I don't have to see the rediculous posts anymore. It's gotten on my nerves for quite awhile now, and Rich has too much of a live and let live attitude. Shadow is trying to quietly and discreetley straighten the guy out but he's not taking the hint. Just go to his posts in a search and see what crazy stuff he adds on here for no reason whatsoever (and I am not referring to posting to old topics, I mean just off the wall garbage posts).

:rant: off

----EDIT----

Done.... on the ignore list now. I won't be lucky enough to see the ultra intelligent reply he will have to this post, but all of you can bask in his glory and enjy the Yoda-ism that will fall out of his mouth onto the keyboard.... :crazy03:

donzee 09-02-2008 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dvdcta (Post 68638)
some people are hard a*** and don't have real life till it comes up & kicks you in the butt!!

:confused: Explain what rays has to do with post, Im trying to follow you thoughts, but having very little luck.

JIM KILL 09-02-2008 04:53 PM

Be Warned!!

"Shadow is trying to quietly and discreetley straighten the guy out but he's not taking the hint. Just go to his posts in a search and see what crazy stuff he adds on here for no reason whatsoever (and I am not referring to posting to old topics, I mean just off the wall garbage posts)."

Gang:
I have to agree with all of you and I sent the moderators a PM. I think if we give him a warning and he does not comply, we have the option to ban him or have probation for a week :eek:. He needs to learn, if you have nothing to add to a "thread", move along to the next one and you might learn something about Corvettes.
:hehehe: Jim :hehehe:

Dick 09-02-2008 06:01 PM

Thank god some others are finally catching on. I called the guy out a few weeks ago and got hell from Rich Z or whoever and some other folks. Finally others see the light!

Useless replies, posts, bringing up of year old threads with a useless reply. . . ****ty punctuation as well!

LS2POWA 09-02-2008 06:19 PM

I had my one stint about him in a previous thread, and when Rich Z stepped, I backed down, cause i gave the newbie the benefit of the doubt.

Honestly, who goes into a for sale thread, and says no thanks already got some blah blah...like it was a general thread. I understand the no swearing rule, the post of grown up material in Roadhouse, but there has got to be some kind of rule on somewhat coherent thoughtful post.

The best is his recent thread of Mr. Blues photos getting him excited, cmon wtf is that?!?! :banghead: :shrug01: