The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Maintenance, Mods, & Tips (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Best place for oil change? (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2025)

CHASZ51 02-16-2007 08:18 AM

Best place for oil change?

Justed wanted to know where i can take my C6 for a oil change around the Port Richey area? Dont wanna fool with dealers, just looking for a safe place where i can take my C6, and not worry if it's done rite.

exile 02-16-2007 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHASZ51
Justed wanted to know where i can take my C6 for a oil change around the Port Richey area? Don't wanna fool with dealers, just looking for a safe place where i can take my C6, and not worry if it's done rite.

Call over to Davies, they should know a place in NPR that will do a good job for you :thumbsup: ..........Tom :)

Rich Z 02-16-2007 12:23 PM

Actually, I'm thinking about getting some of that Royal Purple motor oil, but not sure how well it would be received if I showed up at the dealer with that oil for them to use. Really not too keen on pulling into one of those Jiffy Lube places........ :eek:

exile 02-16-2007 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Z
Actually, I'm thinking about getting some of that Royal Purple motor oil, but not sure how well it would be received if I showed up at the dealer with that oil for them to use. Really not too keen on pulling into one of those Jiffy Lube places........ :eek:

GM uses Mobil1 but you don't have to. Just make sure your oil is spec.. RP is great oil, as is Amsoil and Redline. ....................Tom:)

SteveK 02-16-2007 08:05 PM

Rich,

I too am looking to make an oil purchase. I have a card out in the car for the Amzoil guy that I met at the NCRS event in Kissimmee. He said that he was interested in sponsoring the site.
So who ever you can get to sponsor the site is where I will buy my oil.

I'll get the card and PM you the info.

Rich Z 02-17-2007 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveK
Rich,

I too am looking to make an oil purchase. I have a card out in the car for the Amzoil guy that I met at the NCRS event in Kissimmee. He said that he was interested in sponsoring the site.
So who ever you can get to sponsor the site is where I will buy my oil.

I'll get the card and PM you the info.

Thanks Steve....

You know, I think I need to find someone here who is a salesman type. I'm just not a "closer" at all. Heck, I have had people approach me about getting a free forum for their club and I couldn't even close those "sales"! :lmao:

I wonder how you go about getting to be one of those guys that manufacturers shower with gifts and products for you to review and give glowing reviews in return for "forgetting" to return that stuff? :thinkin: Maybe someone could pass with word onto the CEO at GM that I can be bought....... :hehehe: Put a new Z06 in my driveway and I'll say anything he wants about that car........ :yesnod: :yesnod:

Be my luck I'd find a Mini Cooper there instead........ :bang:

SteveK 02-17-2007 12:41 AM

PM sent

Deepbluec6 02-20-2007 03:40 PM

I would be interested if you find a good place in NPR.

If anyone knows of a good place for oil change in the Oldsmar area I would be interested in that too.