The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Ranting Room (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Apologetic Statement from Dvd, a.k.a. "Swamp Rat" (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23940)

dvdcta 12-05-2008 06:58 AM

Apologetic Statement from Dvd, a.k.a. "Swamp Rat"

1 Attachment(s)
It has come to my attention from a concerned lady in my life that I have to apologize for my shortness of sentences or lack of words thereof that may have confused a few people in the past.
I regretfully acknowledge any fault or failure on my part as to being the cause of "Any" disruption in the forum.

I now realize I did not use the proper protocol in the way I also responded to some of your threads because I did not fully realize the way a thread should follow through at the time.
I realize now that I "Understood" myself and a few understood "What" I intended to say, but not "All."

So, therefore I will try my "Best" not to type in riddles or short sentences and adhere to the rules of the forum and the "Thought Process" of the threads.

There was No intention of any kind on my part to offend "Anyone."

Happy Holidays to Y'All !!
From The Swamp Rat.

Attachment 3490
The SWAMP RAT's "Other Ride"

Shadow 12-05-2008 07:37 AM

It took a lot to do that David. Personal responsibility and humility are 2 qualities that I find lacking in todays society and personality traits I find admirable and respect in a person.

Speaking solely for myself, I'm happy you're here and welcome the change in style.

No harm done and let's rock & roll!:dancer01:

Glad to have ya my friend :thumbsup::wavey:

Gordon

dvdcta 12-05-2008 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 77406)
It took a lot to do that David. Personal responsibility and humility are 2 qualities that I find lacking in todays society and personality traits I find admirable and respect in a person.

Speaking solely for myself, I'm happy you're here and welcome the change in style.

No harm done and let's rock & roll!:dancer01:

Glad to have ya my friend :thumbsup::wavey:

Gordon

TRYIN'....................BUD!!!!......SO I'm not a anchor!!!!......SWAMP RAT.....:thumbsup:

THOR 12-05-2008 08:41 AM

:thumbsup:apology accepted. Have you changed your name from Phantom to Swamp Rat? :thumbsup:

dvdcta 12-05-2008 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THOR (Post 77418)
:thumbsup:apology accepted. Have you changed your name from Phantom to Swamp Rat? :thumbsup:

Isn't.... IT befittin'??.............SWAMP RAT?...........:thumbsup:

als2052 12-05-2008 01:08 PM

DVDCTA,

That was beautifully written....

85vette 12-05-2008 01:18 PM

Yes it was......who did you get to write it for you?

THOR 12-05-2008 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 85vette (Post 77446)

Hey Hey, Be nice. At least he's trying to make amends. Give him a fair shake. :yesnod::yesnod:

Harbor Master 12-05-2008 07:53 PM

Quote:

D@mn, would I love to cut loose on this quote!**:banghead:**HUTCH

floridaZ 12-05-2008 09:24 PM

Quote:

Same thing I thought. But it doesn't matter if it was a friend or a split personality, bring him (or her) back!:lmao: