The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Ranting Room (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Thanks BrightHouse (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2720)

C5Rick 06-05-2007 02:55 PM

Thanks BrightHouse

I want to publicly thank BrightHouse for coming out and turning my cable back on. This time it only took 5 phone calls and some 28 hours after they disconnected it by mistake. Who cares you said you would be there on Monday and never showed up. I can't believe you actually admitted to the mistake and the the service tech only insulted my wife twice. Brighthouse is improving their "Customer Service":thumbsdown:

Z06 Rocket 06-05-2007 04:09 PM

Brighthouse sucks.

coolassbrad 06-05-2007 04:25 PM

we spent 4 months with my on demand not working countless calls 4 no shows on service calls then the tech told us our signal was too strong.then our wiring was bad,house was wired 2 years ago,then a tech shows up and tells us its our remote,weve had satalite and its sucked too.why should we have to pay 150.00 a month to be treated like this.it seems the only company that still cares about customer service is apple,anytime i need something they step up

Shadow 06-05-2007 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z06 Rocket
Brighthouse sucks.

:iagree:

"Backyard Mechanic" 06-05-2007 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C5Rick
I want to publicly thank BrightHouse for coming out and turning my cable back on. This time it only took 5 phone calls and some 28 hours after they disconnected it by mistake. Who cares you said you would be there on Monday and never showed up. I can't believe you actually admitted to the mistake and the the service tech only insulted my wife twice. Brighthouse is improving their "Customer Service":thumbsdown:

That's why I have Direct tv.Sorry about that Rick,Just seems now a days no companys care about there customers.:thumbsdown:

2Vettes 06-05-2007 09:02 PM

We don't have them down here....I think I'm glad :yesnod: We've got Comcast and usually it's no problem.

Rich Z 06-05-2007 10:26 PM

Yeah, Comcast up here as well. Generally have good service from them and the techs that come out here to look at problems are actually very good to work with.

sglfladad 06-06-2007 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z06 Rocket
Brighthouse sucks.

Verizon FIOS here :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

MADN3SS 06-06-2007 10:10 PM

Brighthouse does suck. So does Knology too. And Verizon while I'm at it. I'm without a home phone because they all suck. So screw 'em. I'll save my money and use my cell phone instead.

ynkedad 06-07-2007 06:20 AM

I feel for ya, but that's...

Quote:

Originally Posted by C5Rick
the service tech only insulted my wife twice. Brighthouse is improving their "Customer Service":thumbsdown:

:rofl1: :lmao: :rofl1: funny.
When we first moved here 7 years ago, we had comcast, then cancelled due to bad service, internet issues and poor reception:willy_nilly: . We then went with Dish. No real troubles there, but decided to switch to direct tv after our contract was up:shrug01: , because they had a good deal going on and less expensive monthly rates. But they were constantly Screwing up our bill (for 2 years):banghead: , so back to Comcast we went.
Comcast worked hard on fixing our connection and internet problems, which required at least 5 visits and twice as many phone calls and they beat out both of the other networks with their price. We however still don't have the "on demand" (long story) in this area. It should be here by Feb 08 though.:confused:
Sometimes I wonder if it's worth it?!:toetap05:

~Ray