The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   General BS forum (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Vacation (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3471)

2Vettes 09-05-2007 10:18 PM

Vacation

Gonna be off-line till next Tuesday. My sister is flying into Orlando tomorrow and I'm meeting her up there for a few days then we're down here on Sanibel till Tues. :wavey:

Rich Z 09-05-2007 11:05 PM

Have fun! I miss the days when Connie and I could take vacations. We haven't had a vacation longer than three days or so for close to 20 years now..... :ack2: No darn wonder my brain is broken....

Man, I sure wish we could get down to Sanibel for about two solid weeks....

THOR 09-05-2007 11:23 PM

Rich, if you took all your reptiles with you to Sanible Island, you could have the entire island cleared out and to yourself for two years! :lmao:

Shadow 09-06-2007 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mte.smiles
Rich, if you took all your reptiles with you to Sanible Island, you could have the entire island cleared out and to yourself for two years! :lmao:

:rofl1: Good point!

Rich I'm with ya bro. Was raised going down there every summer (relatives live/lived there). Just went back a couple years ago, but really need to get back again! Wife really likes it there too:thumbsup:

When I hit that freakin' lottery, watch out!:rofl1:

Have fun down there 2vettes:thumbsup:

2Vettes 09-06-2007 06:07 AM

Thanks guys, it's gonna be fun and looks like mother nature is going to cooperate pretty much!! See ya :wavey:

Rich427 09-06-2007 06:42 AM

Linda, I hope you enjoy the time with your sister and I'll talk to you when you get back. I need to give you an update on things here anyway!

Have fun!

Rich

als2052 09-06-2007 08:34 AM

Linda,

enjoy your well earned vacation - see ya when you get back...

2Vettes 09-12-2007 05:43 PM

:wavey: I'm back :dancer01: . Looks like a lot of interesting things to read and catch up on!! Congrats Armando and Jim for trophies at the Venice show! Got a lot of reading to do :)

ynkedad 09-12-2007 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Vettes
:wavey: I'm back :dancer01: . Looks like a lot of interesting things to read and catch up on!! Congrats Armando and Jim for trophies at the Venice show! Got a lot of reading to do :)

:welcome: back! Hope ya had a great time.:thumbsup:

Sorry I didn't get a chance to "see you off"..I was having major connection issues back then.
Anyway, welcome home.:dancer01:

Oh BTW...While you were gone...Backyard Mechanic reached puberty.:rofl1:

"Backyard Mechanic" 09-12-2007 06:44 PM

Welcome back,will see at the Cape Coral show.:dancer01:
And noone told me I hit puberty:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: