The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Welcome Room (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Florida Greetings (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57523)

gpcustoms 04-04-2011 10:20 AM

Florida Greetings

Hello fellow owners of expensive(at times)and well loved american iron.
Very cool site and I had no idea what kind of followings the Corvette has.
I have always been the bike guy you knew,...no not the american iron but the foriegn stuff for closed road circuit use.
I got the vette because I took a break from the race scene and work scene. Real reason is that my girlfriend wanted one.
So she found an old 89 coupe and I threw her together to make a long story short!
Every where I see a vette is a wave and greeting from a fellow owner. Every kind I have seen were all loved from the one that needed a paint job to valve stem seals etc.....They all loved their vettes!
So know that I have posted don't hesitate to shout out because if your in Central Florida I will be glad to help ya wrench in a pinch.
One thing I have yet to do on mine is the A/C,...thats a road I am not familiar with.
I will be checking out all the cool rides in the gallery and post a few more of my project.
Best regards
Mark

mickeystoysz16 04-04-2011 11:44 AM

Welcome, we have members from all over the state and of course when you get a chance we all love to see pics. I too sold my bike a couple of years ago and bought the vette. I still love to cruise when I can, but on the bike I saw too many of my friends hurt or killed so I decided to stick with 4 wheels.

gpcustoms 04-04-2011 06:36 PM

Pics being posted,...Ya never know when or how,..its all about what you do with the time you have now,.....
Assumed room temp twice so it was a good thing to not tempt fate a third time. If ya like the old bike stuff(road circuit) just stop by and say hello @ GPcustoms.com
Let me know if I changed the old girl enough.
Best regards
Mark

Rich Z 04-04-2011 07:28 PM

Welcome to the club! :welcome:

fletcher4u 04-04-2011 10:44 PM

Welcome to the jungle. you may have a problem now and then but they are a lot of fun if you keep the leo off your butt:hehehe:

C6Flatfoot 04-05-2011 06:27 AM

Hello Mark and welcome. :welcome:

You obviously have a very smart girlfriend! :thumbsup:

Looking forward to your pics. :)

gpcustoms 04-05-2011 06:35 AM

Thankyou all. Pictures posted in gallery and now looking forwards to doing some reading on the subject in the forums.
Best regards and thanks again!
Mark

THOR 04-06-2011 11:05 PM

From one Mark to another, :welcome: to the party. Mark aka THOR

Mannings 04-23-2011 06:15 PM

:welcome: nice looking C4 you have there

gpcustoms 04-23-2011 09:19 PM

Thanks,..
Was an interesting project that is always on going being a tad older model.
Everything was a challenge from exhaust,intake relays,A/C,interior trim,..the list just goes on(much like the fun).
Regards
Mark