The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Performance Tuning (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Had my swaybars installed (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6021)

CHASZ51 10-08-2007 06:12 PM

Had my swaybars installed

Greg at Anti Venom took care of my Z06 swaybar install today for a very good price! I can notice the car handles better in the turns, next i will do Z06 shocks.

"Backyard Mechanic" 10-08-2007 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHASZ51 (Post 35853)
Greg at Anti Venom took care of my Z06 swaybar install today for a very good price! I can notice the car handles better in the turns, next i will do Z06 shocks.

:pics::pics::pics:

CHASZ51 10-08-2007 08:24 PM

I would have to buy a cam for pics, that would eat up my mod money!:dancer01:

SteveGel 10-09-2007 08:46 AM

get the c6 z06 shocks. i did on my Z06 01 and love them.:thumbsup:

Rich Z 10-09-2007 08:54 AM

The Z06 sway bars for the C6 are still sitting in the work room. Just had too many things going on to install them. Wish I had a lift available. Not keen on crawling underneath the car while on ramps to do this sort of thing....

Ms. AntiVenom 10-09-2007 09:40 AM

The only day I forgot my new camera was yesterday, I got a phone shot of the wheels but now I cant find the phone upload cable:banghead:, I wanted better photos but he left before I got back from picking the girls up from school

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Z (Post 35918)
The Z06 sway bars for the C6 are still sitting in the work room. Just had too many things going on to install them. Wish I had a lift available. Not keen on crawling underneath the car while on ramps to do this sort of thing....

Rich I WILL install them for Connie:hehehe:
UCP is coming up, bring them with you.

Rich Z 10-09-2007 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ms. AntiVenom (Post 35925)
Rich I WILL install them for Connie:hehehe:
UCP is coming up, bring them with you.

Heck, it will be worth it to see you trying to climb under Connie's car on Ferman's parking lot........ :lmao:

Seriously, I've only registered the blue car, so we're coming down in just the one vehicle. But thanks much for the offer. It's supposed to be a rather easy install. I just need to get out the ramps and make up my mind to :grd:

CHASZ51 10-09-2007 05:38 PM

I plan on doing shocks and maybe springs.

Ms. AntiVenom 10-12-2007 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Z (Post 35973)
Heck, it will be worth it to see you trying to climb under Connie's car on Ferman's parking lot........ :lmao:

Seriously, I've only registered the blue car, so we're coming down in just the one vehicle. But thanks much for the offer. It's supposed to be a rather easy install. I just need to get out the ramps and make up my mind to :grd:

I would crawl under the IF I couldent make Greg do it for me:rofl1::rofl1: