• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

CHAT ROOM!

Well I just got power back on after having it down since around 7 pm. :thumbsdown:

Anyone had any chats in there yet? Curious to hear some feedback about it.

I was in there earlier in the day, but like 2Vettes I was alone.

For me anyway, I'm not a person that can just Start a Conversation.:bigear: Especially with people I've never actually met.
I for one tend to become gun shy unless there are already others talking, then I feel better and can jump in.
So when I see that there's a group of you in there, I may just give ya's the pleasure of my compay :lmao: and unbelievable wisdom.:thinkin:

ynkedad said:
I was in there earlier in the day, but like 2Vettes I was alone.

For me anyway, I'm not a person that can just Start a Conversation.:bigear: Especially with people I've never actually met.
I for one tend to become gun shy unless there are already others talking, then I feel better and can jump in.
So when I see that there's a group of you in there, I may just give ya's the pleasure of my compay :lmao: and unbelievable wisdom.:thinkin:

This is an A and B conversation. So C your way outta here! :rofl1:

So, has anyone actually CHATTED there yet? I'm curious about how well it works.

I guess it's going to be pretty dead around here on Saturday with most of us at the UCP.

Back